napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PaulyP trt blog

PaulyP

Ok guys doctor send me again for blood work and we found out that values were even lower than time before:
Total T 220ng/dl (300-1000)
Free T 4,5ng/dl (6-200)
Shbg 20nmol/l (15-55)
Estradiol 75pmol/l (0-190)
Lh 5.0iu/l (1.5-8)
Fsh 3.5iu/l (1.5-12.4)
Prolactin 300miu/l (85-325)

So he decided to put me on trt with the following protocol:
150mg test cyp(once a week i will prob shoot on sunday mornings)
Arimidex 1mg per week every monday
Hcg 500iu once a week on wensdays

These are my stats: 5'8" 175lbs 10% bf 30 years old lifting since i was 21.

We will take blood work every 3 months to adjust the protocol.

What you guys think?

Arimadex once a week at that dose doesmt make sense to me. I think a lower dose at least twice a week makes sense, but you should always follow wgat your endo suggests and adjust as needed

Arimadex once a week at that dose doesmt make sense to me. I think a lower dose at least twice a week makes sense, but you should always follow wgat your endo suggests and adjust as needed
I agree with you rick i was thinking to do 0.5 mg twice a week lets say monday and thursday. I will talk to my endo and see what he says

I think you are right, RickRock. I had found that on TRT at 200mg/week Test Cyp, that 0.5mg Arimidex per week hit dead center for estrodiol. And 1mg actually put me too low, which
felt as bad too me as being too high.

Pauly, def something to consider in discussions with your doc. I really hope the TRT helps. Mine has been a game changer and very happy I got on.

Regards

I think you are right, RickRock. I had found that on TRT at 200mg/week Test Cyp, that 0.5mg Arimidex per week hit dead center for estrodiol. And 1mg actually put me too low, which
felt as bad too me as being too high.

Pauly, def something to consider in discussions with your doc. I really hope the TRT helps. Mine has been a game changer and very happy I got on.

Regards

So from what you say 0,5mg per week split in 2 doses would be more than enough. But the tabs are 1mg each so how i can divide them in 4?
Also what do you guys think of the hcg protocol is it ok 500iu once a week like doc says or would be better to do 250iu twice a week instead???
Thank you very much for your comments guys. I appreciated it a lot

I dont agree with continuous hcg use at all while on TRT. That can lead to side effects and problems. Unless you plan to come off of trt or have kids I dont even see the point in hcg use at all while on TRT

I dont agree with continuous hcg use at all while on TRT. That can lead to side effects and problems. Unless you plan to come off of trt or have kids I dont even see the point in hcg use at all while on TRT

Well rick forsure i am planning to have kids in the future i am not married but i am planning to get married with my girlfriend next year so i need my testies to keep working plus i dont want my balls to completely suck in. I know hcg as side effects but doc said that 500iu once a week is very low dose

continuous hcg on is a very bad idea, i assure you that long term damage will occur... i have had so many clients over the years have long term problems from this same practice...

continuous hcg on is a very bad idea, i assure you that long term damage will occur... i have had so many clients over the years have long term problems from this same practice...

Ok i will talk with my doc on monday about all this possible issues that can happen. I will ask him if i can reduce the AI dose and not run hcg continuesly or not at all at least til the first blood work and then we will take it from there

Ok i will talk with my doc on monday about all this possible issues that can happen. I will ask him if i can reduce the AI dose and not run hcg continuesly or not at all at least til the first blood work and then we will take it from there

Thats up to you... they do this often and will likely tell you to stay on it

Thats up to you... they do this often and will likely tell you to stay on it

This is actually a doc that likes compromise. When i felt the symptoms of low t he didnt even wanted to test me at first but after i insisted he did test me just to make feel comfortable, turned out i was right.
By the way dylan what would you suggest as a protocol of hcg for a guy who wants to keep his fertility but at the same time wants to limit side effects of it.

i wouldnt dude... i would run it 4 weeks every 4 months, 1000 ius week... what i would do is this... when you are actually trying to get her pregnant, implement a plan but staying on it long term is not going to add fertility... hmg is the key to this anyway, not hcg... i dont think you really understand what is going to work and how trt is going to effect you in this regard...

i wouldnt dude... i would run it 4 weeks every 4 months, 1000 ius week... what i would do is this... when you are actually trying to get her pregnant, implement a plan but staying on it long term is not going to add fertility... hmg is the key to this anyway, not hcg... i dont think you really understand what is going to work and how trt is going to effect you in this regard...

Ok i got you on this dylan but the goal here is not only to keep fertility which at the moment is not a priority maybe in a year or too but at least for what the doc said hcg minimizes testicular atrophy during trt. I have also read a protocol online where they suggest to use hcg one week on and three weeks off during the on week using 500iu three times a week which is a total of 1500iu than staying 3 weeks off and then repeat. Your protocol seem interesting too i could maybe run the first 12 weeks of my cycle without hcg then using your protocol of 1000 iu for 4 weeks especially if i see that lh and fsh are down after i take blood work at 12 weeks and then stay another 12 to 16 weeks off of hcg and repeat

Ok i got you on this dylan but the goal here is not only to keep fertility which at the moment is not a priority maybe in a year or too but at least for what the doc said hcg minimizes testicular atrophy during trt. I have also read a protocol online where they suggest to use hcg one week on and three weeks off during the on week using 500iu three times a week which is a total of 1500iu than staying 3 weeks off and then repeat. Your protocol seem interesting too i could maybe run the first 12 weeks of my cycle without hcg then using your protocol of 1000 iu for 4 weeks especially if i see that lh and fsh are down after i take blood work at 12 weeks and then stay another 12 to 16 weeks off of hcg and repeat
I never have understood why any guy would even care about testicular atrophy, especially being on TRT. Smaller beans just makes the Frank bigger

I've been on trt for years, and I've never touched hcg

Ok thanks dylan i will adjust hcg as i feel i need it. I think i have been researching too much and i became paranoid about testicles shrinkage lol which is severe probably just on extreme cases or people who are prone to it

Ok thanks dylan i will adjust hcg as i feel i need it. I think i have been researching too much and i became paranoid about testicles shrinkage lol which is severe probably just on extreme cases or people who are prone to it

My post ct product will keep them very very large so you are aware

My post ct product will keep them very very large so you are aware
Ok what i will probably do is i will run the first 12 weeks with just test and adex and then i will run post ct for 4 weeks and see how it goes after that i will see if eventually use hcg for sometime maybe every 4 months ad you said or not

Top Bottom