napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gettin Gains Down Under

Hey guys,

New to these forums. Got an email from a source asking me to drop a review onto these forums and I was like huh, never heard of those guys, gotta go check it out. I'm pretty sick of eating the same shit over and over at that other place.

36yo
5'10
103kg (230ish pounds?)
15% body fat

Currently running 600 test E a week with some test P top ups just for kicks, threw in some Superdrol for the last three few weeks, ate like a beast made a bunch of gains and now going to lean out for the Aussie summer.

Cheers

Hey man. Good stuff. Ya evo is what you would compare to an elephants asshole. Not a good place to be.

You guys kept to you're own thread over there wich I though was never right of evo. They kinda left you off to do you're own thing.

We all one big family here man. Anything you need let us know.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

New to these forums. Got an email from a source asking me to drop a review onto these forums and I was like huh, never heard of those guys, gotta go check it out. I'm pretty sick of eating the same shit over and over at that other place.

36yo
5'10
103kg (230ish pounds?)
15% body fat

Currently running 600 test E a week with some test P top ups just for kicks, threw in some Superdrol for the last three few weeks, ate like a beast made a bunch of gains and now going to lean out for the Aussie summer.

Cheers

welcome Mate

@TX = Yeah, I guess it is a bit like that. I guess the whole sourcing environment is so different for us down here is probably why it ended up like that. Made some good mates and got some good help in that thread though.

But yeah, as for wanting to learn anything else about how to run a cycle or ask a question about something without having some convoluted response about why you should take a totally different compound as long as it comes from their bullshit sources, place is a fail.

Just browsing through, this place has a great vibe about it. Thanks for having me :)

@TX = Yeah, I guess it is a bit like that. I guess the whole sourcing environment is so different for us down here is probably why it ended up like that. Made some good mates and got some good help in that thread though.

But yeah, as for wanting to learn anything else about how to run a cycle or ask a question about something without having some convoluted response about why you should take a totally different compound as long as it comes from their bullshit sources, place is a fail.

Just browsing through, this place has a great vibe about it. Thanks for having me :)

yes this is the best place to be.

so what are your stats and goals?

Hey guys,

36yo
5'10
103kg (230ish pounds?)
15% body fat

Cheers

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro... Its great to have you... You will quickly see that no other forum out there can compare... Im always here to help so dont hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way

Of course man. Bring your buddies too. We would love to have them. I was there as Jrbdallas idk if you saw me around. I never believed in thier BS Sarms1 and n2bm shit. The sourcing issue is tough man that's for sure. We try to help where we can though man. If you have any sources you wanna send this way too talk to Dylan G.

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro... Its great to have you... You will quickly see that no other forum out there can compare... Im always here to help so dont hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way

Thanks mate. Some of my first research into PEDs was your article on Ostarine and here I am 30 pounds later lol.

Of course man. Bring your buddies too. We would love to have them. I was there as Jrbdallas idk if you saw me around. I never believed in thier BS Sarms1 and n2bm shit. The sourcing issue is tough man that's for sure. We try to help where we can though man. If you have any sources you wanna send this way too talk to Dylan G.

Yeah, man, for sure I recognise the username, I had wondered where you had got to and NY REBEL too lol but now I know.

You still prepping for comp or did that go down already?

Thanks mate. Some of my first research into PEDs was your article on Ostarine and here I am 30 pounds later lol.

Yeah, man, for sure I recognise the username, I had wondered where you had got to and NY REBEL too lol but now I know.

You still prepping for comp or did that go down already?
No I ended up backing out of it. The NPC had some changes and the show washed out. I decided to save my MO ey on this one and hit something later down the road.

Glad I did actually it turned out super weak. Only 12 people showed up for the whole bb division. All my friends dropped out too. Looks like maybe March now. Still had fun doing pre tbough. Been through it several times now.

I need to see how it all plays out. I've kinda gone back to powerlifting and all that good stuff for now. The npc is a whirlwind right now so maybe when it settles a bit Il get back in it. For now i love eating tons of food and picking up extreamly heavy objects.

yes this is the best place to be.

so what are your stats and goals?

Stats are in my OP mate.

My goal at the moment is to get down to 10% body fat without really losing any of my gains. I bulk easily, I lift hard and can eat big but getting lean is where I have traditionally struggled. I tend to have to cut cals too low and lose my gains and end up looking flat. I'm hoping that the extra 25 or so pounds I've put on through bulking with the test will make dieting down a little easier.

According to my DEXA scan I have to lose 6 kg (15lb?) of fat tissue to get to 10%. My diet is locked down, always has been but before I have had to go down below 2500cals and ended up losing muscle mass so ended up back at square 1. The test shoudl help me retain my gains while dieting down and shouldn't have to go so low in cals this time aroudn.

I also have some Var, Clen and GW in my arsenal but I will be purely dieting and doing a bit of cardio for the next few weeks until I feel like progress is stalled then I will start to add in some more PEDs. Yum, PEDs.

No I ended up backing out of it. The NPC had some changes and the show washed out. I decided to save my MO ey on this one and hit something later down the road.

Glad I did actually it turned out super weak. Only 12 people showed up for the whole bb division. All my friends dropped out too. Looks like maybe March now. Still had fun doing pre tbough. Been through it several times now.

I need to see how it all plays out. I've kinda gone back to powerlifting and all that good stuff for now. The npc is a whirlwind right now so maybe when it settles a bit Il get back in it. For now i love eating tons of food and picking up extreamly heavy objects.

Fair enough man, you were looking in good shape dude. I think my wings *might* be getting close to yours ahahaha.

I've never really been into the competitive side of lifting except against myself. My mates have a tough time reconciling my desire for an aesthetic look with wanting to pound big weight.

I made a 1RM 495 deadlift the other night and my squat 1RM is 405. I just love feeling iike a beast.

Plus I also do Kyokushin karate so power and strength is a big part of it. admittedly I'm not nearly as quick and mobile since I stacked on the gainz but that will come back I'm sure. I had to fight some big guys recently who were like 20kg heavier than me and I was like fuck this getting pounded like this, I'm gonna get huge lol. Two days later pinned my quad with 500g test E ahahaha.

Stats are in my OP mate.

My goal at the moment is to get down to 10% body fat without really losing any of my gains. I bulk easily, I lift hard and can eat big but getting lean is where I have traditionally struggled. I tend to have to cut cals too low and lose my gains and end up looking flat. I'm hoping that the extra 25 or so pounds I've put on through bulking with the test will make dieting down a little easier.

According to my DEXA scan I have to lose 6 kg (15lb?) of fat tissue to get to 10%. My diet is locked down, always has been but before I have had to go down below 2500cals and ended up losing muscle mass so ended up back at square 1. The test shoudl help me retain my gains while dieting down and shouldn't have to go so low in cals this time aroudn.

I also have some Var, Clen and GW in my arsenal but I will be purely dieting and doing a bit of cardio for the next few weeks until I feel like progress is stalled then I will start to add in some more PEDs. Yum, PEDs.

lol, yeah i actually read your stats. typed that out of habit, but i did mean Goals.

i would avoid the Clen personally. var and GW sounds fine, but there is also a new SARM, SR9009. this should be a much better alternative to clen imo. also i have heard Var kills cardio because of painful pumps, be aware..

there is an article on the forums here about a 3 day tuna regimen. you should read about it for getting shredded.

if you want any help with diet, you can post it up here for critique.

any other help, let me know..

Fair enough man, you were looking in good shape dude. I think my wings *might* be getting close to yours ahahaha.

I've never really been into the competitive side of lifting except against myself. My mates have a tough time reconciling my desire for an aesthetic look with wanting to pound big weight.

I made a 1RM 495 deadlift the other night and my squat 1RM is 405. I just love feeling iike a beast.

Plus I also do Kyokushin karate so power and strength is a big part of it. admittedly I'm not nearly as quick and mobile since I stacked on the gainz but that will come back I'm sure. I had to fight some big guys recently who were like 20kg heavier than me and I was like fuck this getting pounded like this, I'm gonna get huge lol. Two days later pinned my quad with 500g test E ahahaha.
That's awesome man. Good to here. Ya I did ju jitzu for a bit just with some buddies at a mma gym I can go to for free. Fuuuuuck that man. Getting choked out sucks. Il revisit it some day. for now Il Continue my journey to the 300 lbs mark and make sure I always connect the first punch if the time ever arrives lol.

lol, yeah i actually read your stats. typed that out of habit, but i did mean Goals.

i would avoid the Clen personally. var and GW sounds fine, but there is also a new SARM, SR9009. this should be a much better alternative to clen imo. also i have heard Var kills cardio because of painful pumps, be aware..

there is an article on the forums here about a 3 day tuna regimen. you should read about it for getting shredded.

if you want any help with diet, you can post it up here for critique.

any other help, let me know..

Thanks man. Yeah, I am a bit hesitant about the clen but a mate asked me to sort some out for him so I thought I may as well grab some up too. If I don't use it, I definitely know who will lol.

And yeah, having just run 3 weeks of Superdrol and getting back pumps walking from my kitchen to my bedroom, I will be wary with the var but I'm hoping not to have to do TOO much cardio, I get quite a bit from my karate and I've got my Taurine lined up so we'll see how that goes.

I think I have my diet plans sorted out but if I get stuck will definitely post for some advice. I can't see myself eating tuna for three days EVER but then again, there's a lot of things i couldn't see myself doing three years ago when I started getting fit lol.

At the moment I am just cutting a bit of carbs out of every meal adding up to about 400 cals out of my daily allowance with still plenty of room to move with carbs. Then I will cut out some fats then probably a bit more carbs then move to a carb cycling regimen.

Thanks man. Yeah, I am a bit hesitant about the clen but a mate asked me to sort some out for him so I thought I may as well grab some up too. If I don't use it, I definitely know who will lol.

And yeah, having just run 3 weeks of Superdrol and getting back pumps walking from my kitchen to my bedroom, I will be wary with the var but I'm hoping not to have to do TOO much cardio, I get quite a bit from my karate and I've got my Taurine lined up so we'll see how that goes.

I think I have my diet plans sorted out but if I get stuck will definitely post for some advice. I can't see myself eating tuna for three days EVER but then again, there's a lot of things i couldn't see myself doing three years ago when I started getting fit lol.

At the moment I am just cutting a bit of carbs out of every meal adding up to about 400 cals out of my daily allowance with still plenty of room to move with carbs. Then I will cut out some fats then probably a bit more carbs then move to a carb cycling regimen.

yeah thats up to you man but i would avoid it for health implications..

at least 5g of Taurine a day should help but that also depends on how much you take per day. even with karate i can see getting some nasty cramps/pumps..make sure you have potassium/sodium ratio good and drink plenty of water..

no problem man, anytime you need feel free. and the 3 day tuna is to really attack fat and discipline yourself. you can progress that into a low carb regimen from there and add in more cruciferous veggies, low GI foods, etc..

sounds good man, keep us posted on results..

welcome brother.. hope you stick around for more then just a review! you are more then welcome to stay

Hey bro welcome to AR! An elephants asshole is a nice way of describing Evo, you are in much better hands here! Let me know if I can help in any way and keep those gains coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom