napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I on the right track with my PCT... Please HELP!

Kristian89

Hey guys,

After a 12 week cycle of Primoteston Depot (Test Enanthate) I have started my PCT.

One week after my last injection I started a 'blast phase' of HCG - 500 IU's a day for the past 10 days (nearly two weeks). As soon as I finish the HCG (3 more shots) I am planning to start my 4 week PCT of Clomid, I will also be running Nolva but I am currently still waiting for it to arrive so if it gets here in time great, if not I will have to start it a little later. This shouldn't be a problem should it?

What I wanted to know was would I need some sort of a break between my last HCG shot and the Clomid and also at what doses should I run the Clomid in? My original plan was 50/50/25/25 but after some reading, many forums suggest 100mg a day for 10 days followed by 50mg a day for 10 days? I have done extensive research and the answers seem very misdirected.

Also is what I'm doing ok? I was initially worried about starting the Clomid late (nearly 4 weeks after last injection) is this getting 'too late' to be starting a PCT or will it be okay?

I though I was on the right track until I started reading into a few things that have put my mind completely off track, so any help and reassurance will be HIGHLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

After a 12 week cycle of Primoteston Depot (Test Enanthate) I have started my PCT.

One week after my last injection I started a 'blast phase' of HCG - 500 IU's a day for the past 10 days (nearly two weeks). As soon as I finish the HCG (3 more shots) I am planning to start my 4 week PCT of Clomid, I will also be running Nolva but I am currently still waiting for it to arrive so if it gets here in time great, if not I will have to start it a little later. This shouldn't be a problem should it?

What I wanted to know was would I need some sort of a break between my last HCG shot and the Clomid and also at what doses should I run the Clomid in? My original plan was 50/50/25/25 but after some reading, many forums suggest 100mg a day for 10 days followed by 50mg a day for 10 days? I have done extensive research and the answers seem very misdirected.

Also is what I'm doing ok? I was initially worried about starting the Clomid late (nearly 4 weeks after last injection) is this getting 'too late' to be starting a PCT or will it be okay?

I though I was on the right track until I started reading into a few things that have put my mind completely off track, so any help and reassurance will be HIGHLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Start PCT immediately after HCG and use the following

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can get it all in one stack from sarmsx if you'd like

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

whatever "other" forum you read your clomid dosing in probably failed to mention all the sides and negative aspects that go along with running it that high... im sure that was "accidentally" left out... that's just flat out stupid dosing and completely unnecessary... i would never run a cycle without having all your pct products on hand... pct is the most important part of any cycle and your short changing it... pct is far more than just kickstarting your hpta... what about cortisol problems and fat gain? what about estrogen rebound? etc... toxicity from you cycle, whether orals or not... the list goes on and on... you might "think" a small pct is okay but its not, its not even close... you can run it however you want but your only going to hurt yourself and shorten this all drastically before it even gets started... if you ran complete and thorough pct's then you will not only ensure a strong recovery but longevity in this lifestyle...

Makes sense.. Okay well thanks for that. I shall finish the HCG and begin the Clomid immediately after. I think my Nolva and Aromasin has arrived as well (Ordered from Sarmsx.com)

Makes sense.. Okay well thanks for that. I shall finish the HCG and begin the Clomid immediately after. I think my Nolva and Aromasin has arrived as well (Ordered from Sarmsx.com)

very nice bro... make sure you are using the complete and full pct... there's a reason its put together like that and that is to ensure ALL areas of potential problems are covered... keep us updated on how your recovery goes!

Sounds good bro. Keep us updated!

Wait hcg at 500iu a day for 10 days is safe? Confused??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wait hcg at 500iu a day for 10 days is safe? Confused??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That's definitely a lot higher than needed in my opinion. 500ius twice per week is normal recommended dosing of HCG

Top Bottom