napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol and females

JackSteel

Banned
Do any of you ladies have experience with winstrol? I know it’s not the best for women but I’m wondering what masculinization sides are like with very low doses. I know a lady or two who has used it but they weren’t concerned with those things too much. I know some can get huge with it though. Anyway, I just want to get some perspectives on it. Thanks in advance!

My wife has run anavar and wanted to try winstrok but ive been concerned about that too. Curious as well. She has really good results with var at 10mg. Thought about having her take it to 15 or 20 rather than going to 10mg winny.

My girlfriend uses it to close out primobolan base cycles. She runs the primo 50mg per week and winstrol at 50mg with no virilization issues, and good results.

UPDATE:
that should be 10mg winnie not 50!

Last edited:
My girlfriend uses it to close out primobolan base cycles. She runs the primo 50mg per week and winstrol at 50mg with no virilization issues, and good results.

She does 50 of winny? Wow lol. Good for her that she can do that. That’s gold right there. Thanks. If I advise this girl I’ll try 5-10mg at first. Even I’ve gotten good use out of 25mg so hopefully a low dose will be good.

She does 50 of winny? Wow lol. Good for her that she can do that. That’s gold right there. Thanks. If I advise this girl I’ll try 5-10mg at first. Even I’ve gotten good use out of 25mg so hopefully a low dose will be good.
Holy crap. That was a typo. 10mg ed winstrol only. 50mg primo weekly. Sorry. She also runs 20mg of Anavar, but not with winnie.

i generally recommend 5 mg per day of winstrol, 10 at the most for females but its not something i like to see women use to be honest... i really dont like females using any steroid but anavar is one i have more comfort in than any others

What do you think about this cycle for a female with anavar, Dylan?

• 2.5 mg іn thе 1st and 2nd wееkѕ
• 5.0 mg in thе 3rd аnd 4th wееkѕ
• 10 mg in thе 5th week
• 15 mg in the 6th wееk
• 5mg and 10 mg іn thе 7th аnd 8th wееkѕ respectively.

i generally recommend 5 mg per day of winstrol, 10 at the most for females but its not something i like to see women use to be honest... i really dont like females using any steroid but anavar is one i have more comfort in than any others

Thanks man. I knew you wouldn’t like it. I don’t either but I had some left over. Some women can do it without virilization for some reason but I wonder how many get it and how many don’t. I think I’ll just have her bump her anavar dose.

What do you think about this cycle for a female with anavar, Dylan?

• 2.5 mg іn thе 1st and 2nd wееkѕ
• 5.0 mg in thе 3rd аnd 4th wееkѕ
• 10 mg in thе 5th week
• 15 mg in the 6th wееk
• 5mg and 10 mg іn thе 7th аnd 8th wееkѕ respectively.
please start your own thread... its very rude to hijack other threads... there's no need to go to 15 mg of anavar... everything else looks fine... also i dont recommend going over 6 weeks

Thank you, Dylan. I have already tried a few times to start own threads again but it does not work anymore. I do not know, why.
All the best!

Thank you, Dylan. I have already tried a few times to start own threads again but it does not work anymore. I do not know, why.
All the best!
you've done it before just fine? all you have to do is click on start thread... your account doesnt show any issues whatsoever

I know some females that had good results with winstrol without sides, but I also know some that had pretty bad experiences with virilization. For that reason I generally dont recommend it. Anavar is usually a safe route but even that can have issues with some females.

I know some females that had good results with winstrol without sides, but I also know some that had pretty bad experiences with virilization. For that reason I generally dont recommend it. Anavar is usually a safe route but even that can have issues with some females.

I take it back, I can only remember one girl That took it back on the elite fitness board. We are still friends but I can’t remember her screen name. She was kinda butch so she didn’t care but her arms were like 18” lol

Top Bottom