napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca prolactin question

Mark Diesel

Does anything think that prolactin is controllable with vitamin B6, at 275mg a week of deca? I’ve run deca at 175mg with no issues, but it wasn’t a high enough dose for what I wanted. I’ve run it at 350 and it was great, but I gained a little too much size and water weight. So my next dose will be 225-275mg because I think that’s my sweet spot, and while I have caber on hand, I was curious what some of you thought that had a little more experience than myself. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at that low of dose, it should be... you have to monitor it but generally, at a dose under 300, b6 is enough

You could also add something like mucuna pruriens or L-Dopa. Of course you may not need it but that would be my personal OTC prolactin cocktail.

anytime bro... mucuna pruriens is just a natural supplement you can buy... thats also a good addition...

Perfect that’s exactly what I’m going to do then. I love learning new things! This forum is the shit lol

I’ve never even heard of these, what are they?

Mucuna pruriens is the natural herb form of the amino acid L-dopa which converts into dopamine in the brain. Caber as you may know is a dopamine agonist. Basically dopamine combats prolactin.

Mucuna pruriens is the natural herb form of the amino acid L-dopa which converts into dopamine in the brain. Caber as you may know is a dopamine agonist. Basically dopamine combats prolactin.

Thank you for this input, definitely this adding to b6!

Does anything think that prolactin is controllable with vitamin B6, at 275mg a week of deca? I’ve run deca at 175mg with no issues, but it wasn’t a high enough dose for what I wanted. I’ve run it at 350 and it was great, but I gained a little too much size and water weight. So my next dose will be 225-275mg because I think that’s my sweet spot, and while I have caber on hand, I was curious what some of you thought that had a little more experience than myself. Thanks

Im currently 1 week into 500mg Test cyp and 400mg NPP PW. Ive been taking 0.25mg of arimidex daily and 300mg of B6. Only a week in so its too early to tell of any Prolactin issues but the only thing ive noted is im bloating a bit for sure. I upped my arimidex dosage to 0.5mg every day to help with the bloat. For the prolactin of course Caber is going to be more effective and much more expensive, i think at your dose you would be fine with B6, personally, i am probably pushing it with my dosages.

Im currently 1 week into 500mg Test cyp and 400mg NPP PW. Ive been taking 0.25mg of arimidex daily and 300mg of B6. Only a week in so its too early to tell of any Prolactin issues but the only thing ive noted is im bloating a bit for sure. I upped my arimidex dosage to 0.5mg every day to help with the bloat. For the prolactin of course Caber is going to be more effective and much more expensive, i think at your dose you would be fine with B6, personally, i am probably pushing it with my dosages.
your going to likely continue having issues running test that high with npp bro... thats why i always say not to going over 400 of each, because it happens to most that run test that high with it... of course there are exceptions but if you are getting it already, thats a good sign you need to lower the dose... save yourself from the issues

You may need a higher ai dose if you're bloating. I cant remember if you said you were estrogen sensitive or not

My personal sweet spot for test is 600mg for strength and overall feeling good. I have friends that run 750 to a gram and I think it’s ridiculous lol. If I were going for looks I probably wouldn’t exceed 500mg, 400mg is what works for me for looks, any higher and I bloat.

My personal sweet spot for test is 600mg for strength and overall feeling good. I have friends that run 750 to a gram and I think it’s ridiculous lol. If I were going for looks I probably wouldn’t exceed 500mg, 400mg is what works for me for looks, any higher and I bloat.

Yeah it just depends on the person. I personally feel and look best on around 750 test, but most people dont handle test as well as I do. I do not aromatize easily at all

your going to likely continue having issues running test that high with npp bro... thats why i always say not to going over 400 of each, because it happens to most that run test that high with it... of course there are exceptions but if you are getting it already, thats a good sign you need to lower the dose... save yourself from the issues

Hmmm okay yea that has me thinking. I’ve never once ran test over 250 or used npp or deca before. Just wanted something a bit more mild. I was initially going to run my test at 250 or 350 but wanted to get the most out of my cycle so wanted to try to go for 500 but I knew bloat was going to occur regardless so it hasn’t surprised me.

Yeah it just depends on the person. I personally feel and look best on around 750 test, but most people dont handle test as well as I do. I do not aromatize easily at all

Would agree. I’m liking the high test. I feel excellent but the bloat is certainly there

Hmmm okay yea that has me thinking. I’ve never once ran test over 250 or used npp or deca before. Just wanted something a bit more mild. I was initially going to run my test at 250 or 350 but wanted to get the most out of my cycle so wanted to try to go for 500 but I knew bloat was going to occur regardless so it hasn’t surprised me.
i hear you bro but thats honestly backwards thinking even though it doesnt seem like that... you get more out of it when you keep your sides lower... so you actually had it right in thinking to keep your test lower... lower sides mean more gains... maybe no initially, but you have to think long term... some people just handle it well and some dont... it really comes down to the person but MOST dont handle high test very well

I envy you so much it’s not even funny lol

i hear you bro but thats honestly backwards thinking even though it doesnt seem like that... you get more out of it when you keep your sides lower... so you actually had it right in thinking to keep your test lower... lower sides mean more gains... maybe no initially, but you have to think long term... some people just handle it well and some dont... it really comes down to the person but MOST dont handle high test very well

Okay thanks Dylan, wanted to try out the 500mg test to see how I would feel on it. I’ve never tried the big test cycles before. Do you think Ill get any less results by lowering my test to say 350?

Top Bottom