napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG and PCT

Mike905

Hey guys I just have a few questions about when to introduce my HCG to the end of my cycle before my PCT. I am running Test E 500mg/week, EQ 600mg/week and Mast E 400mg/week for a total of 15 weeks, I did 20 weeks last cycle and will never ever do that again. Tough long recovery hence why I have hcg on hand for this recovery, so in one of Dylan's videos regarding HCG he says 4 weeks leading up too PCT and never during PCT. so in theory I should start running HCG at 250iu twice a week for a total of 500iu/week. I will start running that in my last 2 weeks of shots, and then 2 week buffer period between PCT, then discontinue HCG and jump right into PCT which is nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50. Or should I have a buffer period after my hcg and before my pct ?? Any advice would help, please and thanks you.

Last edited:
if you are going to use hcg, use 1000 ius pwer week the four weeks of your cycle right up until pct starts, as i continuously say over and over...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Okay thanks for taking the time for a detailed and educational response it is much appreciated. I have all the items on that list other than the mkk-2866 and gw. Any idea where I can get those products ? And I have arimidex instead of aromasin and will just continue that at the same pace I am now. I just got bloods back at week 10 of 15. Everything is in check perfectly. But like you stress is the most important part so I want to nail it this time as my last recovery was brutal! I just need those 2 products MK and GW

Do you suggest starting PCT 2 week after last shots. And as for the HCG would you recommend 4 doses of 250iu (every other day) and just 2 doses of 500iu Monday and Thursday. I'm thinking more towards the 250iu every other day too equal 1000 iu for the week?

you do not use arimidex in pct... it does nothing to prevent estrogen rebound and it does not increase igf levels like aromasin, which is key to recovery...

2 doses of hcg per week... 500 ius each

pct starts 2 weeks after last injection

I noticed a big increase in recovery time since I started incorporating HCG four weeks at 1500ius a week but 1000 is fine to. And then also adding Proviron around the same time ast the HCG.

Awesome thanks for the reply I will look into the proviron as I have never used that product or researched it.

When would you suggest discontinuing EQ. My cycle is 15 weeks of test e, EQ and mast E. I know EQ has to be ran for longer periods. I was thinking of cutting it at week 14 considering it's really long half life, a week before the end of the test E and mast E. any suggestions?

you can run it just as long as everything else... it may have a long half life but it can be ran all the same...

Top Bottom