napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding SARM Triple Stack to my Cutting program

amb89

Hey everyone, hope everyone is having a great start to their week.

I've been looking to get back into shape, and take my training and my body comp back to desired levels after letting it slide.

Current stats are: 5'11, 32yo, 205lb and ~24%bf. I started on my program at the start of the year, and thats already down from 220lbs and ~26%bf, but trying to dial it in even better.

I've been targeting 0.75% of body weight loss per week, at a 20-25% calorie deficit based on TDEE, on a 16/8 fast schedule with fasted training, and have been on track so far. I'm guessing it'll get harder but that'll put a target weight of ~185/15% attainable in 14-16weeks if I preserve my lean muscle mass. Currently I'm training on a PPL progression, hitting gym 4x+ a week.

I've never done SARMs before, only a newbie Test-E cycle 5 years ago which worked out pretty nice for me, but at my current BF wanted to dial in my training and diet better before returning to that route in the future, so I'm targeting a <15%bf there. As often recommended I'm going with the triple stack as below (all purchased/obtained already from the forum sponsor):

Main Cycle:
1-12 weeks: Cardarine - 20mg e/day
1-12 weeks: Andarine - 2x 25mg e/day (after onboarding)
1-12 weeks: Ostarine - 25mg e/day, moving to 50mg e/day week 3 on

PCT:
13-16 weeks: Clomid - 50mg e/day, then 25 e/d aftr first week

Questions:
- Should I continue on my cutting plan as is, or add/reduce more calories due to SARM benefits? I figured to stay the course there if it works. Same with routine.
- For cutting benefit is it worth staying on the Cardarine through week 16, with the PCT? I have enough.
- Seems like on-cycle cycle support isn't probably necessary, but is there something to recommend transitioning to PCT with or alongside the Clomid?
- I'm not taking any fat burners or any other crap besides some basic CLA I've added to my reg. supplements, should I consider something like N2Slim or anything else for helping with diet/meals?
- After this stack, and once I've reached <15% bf, how long after this PCT should I wait before considering a Test + Deca bulk?
- Any other general advice? Open to any suggestions, or supporting supps. (not wanting to needle this time tho)

Thanks everyone for the great information here!

1. yes

2. yes

3. n2generate is the only thing else i would recommend the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct starts

4. n2slin is an excellent product... i even sell it at the gym i own so yes, you can add that

5. 4 weeks minimum but just getting to 15%, i would not be bulking and adding right back to that... i would consider a recomp of some kind first or cutting down a bit more

what i would recommend is running this stack, then taking 4 weeks off, considering another sarms recomp type of stack THEN thinking about bulking etc... you have to tear down first in an attempt to then rebuild with the right foundation and base... the beauty of sarms is you can still add muscle in the process of burning down fat...

https://sarms.forsale has you covered on the best quality

Thanks Dylan! All your material across the forums has been a huge help to me in planning this, really appreciate it :)

From my calculations I'll be around ~15% body fat at 185lbs, lean muscle mass steady, which after years of convincing myself I liked being bulky and having the weight/mass I've slowly picked up, is sort of a mental leap for me to consider as my target now! I think I've mentally attached to being 200lb+ as a proxy for muscle mass, which is definitely not true and I've just been making excuses for being fat haha. Perhaps if the SARMs help me gain muscle mass during this cut, I'll land closer to 190lb, but we'll see!

I'll definitely probably try to maintain/recomp or even cut a bit lower once I reach that, it'll be summer so I'll want to keep looking nice (if we're allowed outside), and will probably save any bulk for later in the fall/winter/2022.

Thanks Dylan! All your material across the forums has been a huge help to me in planning this, really appreciate it :)

From my calculations I'll be around ~15% body fat at 185lbs, lean muscle mass steady, which after years of convincing myself I liked being bulky and having the weight/mass I've slowly picked up, is sort of a mental leap for me to consider as my target now! I think I've mentally attached to being 200lb+ as a proxy for muscle mass, which is definitely not true and I've just been making excuses for being fat haha. Perhaps if the SARMs help me gain muscle mass during this cut, I'll land closer to 190lb, but we'll see!

I'll definitely probably try to maintain/recomp or even cut a bit lower once I reach that, it'll be summer so I'll want to keep looking nice (if we're allowed outside), and will probably save any bulk for later in the fall/winter/2022.

Awesome... keep us updated on your results! You should do extremely well

This sounds like a great plan. I am excited to see where you finish up especially since you have already been making good progress. Stick to the plan and enjoy the stack man.

i agree with what dylan laid out

remember with the n2slin, you want to use it 30 minutes prior to your meals. 1 cap for small meals, 2 caps for larger meals

Thanks everyone! Will definitely keep checking in as I start.

One remaining question on S4, is it worth starting at lower dose than 50 every day to test the sides, or since I'm not going higher than that it's fine?

Last edited:
Starting this Monday, so on day three, haven't felt anything yet, but giving it time!

I also managed to do an InBody test this morning (BIA with hand and feet sensors for '10 points'), wanted to compare it against my smart scale that does BIA but with just feet, 15 minutes prior. It put me at the following stats:

200.9lbs, 14.7% BF (99.7lb muscle mass, 29.6lbs fat)

Compared to my scale:

201.2lbs, 23.7% BF (80.7lbs muscle mass, 47.7lbs fat)

So obviously huge difference, I think its mostly due to the fact that the scale, only having electrodes in feet and doing a more basic calculation, under-calculates muscle mass in my torso and top of body (farthest for the waves). I also don't have the largest muscle mass in my legs, so any sort of estimations they do is likely based on body averages and wouldn't account for this either.

I think I'm going to split the difference and say I have ~18per bf, so maybe I don't have as long/far as go to my goals or can make it even farther during this cycle.

Thanks gain everyone

Hey everyone,

Started week two today, upping the MK-2866 to its main running dose.

I have to say I haven't felt or experienced much yet, figuring it takes at least to this point to start building up in the system. What mostly should I be looking for effects wise, besides 'increased endurance' given I'm in a decent calorie deficit/cutting program which will likely limit any strength gains?

Cheers

Hey everyone, coming up on my final week next week - just wanted to check on the test booster element - I started it for my last month, but should I continue through PCT? I have an extra bottle so figured it couldn't hurt but didn't know if I was missing something there.

Waiting until the end to do final stats/wrap-up, I hit a few plateaus throughout this cycle but overall have been pretty happy with the trending results and visually can see some nice toning compared to usual.

Hey everyone, coming up on my final week next week - just wanted to check on the test booster element - I started it for my last month, but should I continue through PCT? I have an extra bottle so figured it couldn't hurt but didn't know if I was missing something there.

Waiting until the end to do final stats/wrap-up, I hit a few plateaus throughout this cycle but overall have been pretty happy with the trending results and visually can see some nice toning compared to usual.
you definitely can continue to run it and i would recommend it

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to add my final results/thoughts though its a bit late. Finished my 12-week SARMs cycle towards end of June then ran the one month PCT (Clomid + Testbooster).

My final body scan results post PCT were:

Body Weight: 190.8lbs (-10.1lbs)
Skeletal Muscle Mass: 100.3lbs (+0.6lbs)
Body Fat Mass: 18.2lbs (-11.4lbs)
Body Fat Per: 9.6% (-5.1%)

Definitely taking the comp numbers with a grain of salt as absolutes but the relative change seems pretty good and reflective of how I felt/looked. I definitely had plateaued a bit on progress in the last several weeks of the cycle and on the PCT, as I felt like I hit the bottom of what I could reach without dialing in my diet/lifestyle past where I was comfortable, but I've managed to keep the results now for another month so overall am pretty happy with the cycle and my overall progress since Dec (30lbs!)

Thanks everyone for the help :)

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to add my final results/thoughts though its a bit late. Finished my 12-week SARMs cycle towards end of June then ran the one month PCT (Clomid + Testbooster).

My final body scan results post PCT were:

Body Weight: 190.8lbs (-10.1lbs)
Skeletal Muscle Mass: 100.3lbs (+0.6lbs)
Body Fat Mass: 18.2lbs (-11.4lbs)
Body Fat Per: 9.6% (-5.1%)

Definitely taking the comp numbers with a grain of salt as absolutes but the relative change seems pretty good and reflective of how I felt/looked. I definitely had plateaued a bit on progress in the last several weeks of the cycle and on the PCT, as I felt like I hit the bottom of what I could reach without dialing in my diet/lifestyle past where I was comfortable, but I've managed to keep the results now for another month so overall am pretty happy with the cycle and my overall progress since Dec (30lbs!)

Thanks everyone for the help :)
thank you for the updates and details brother... im really happy you are doing so well and are happy with things! great job!

Top Bottom