napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad time sleeping (blame eq?)

OdoChatillon

Last weeks I really have trouble with sleeping, especially falling to sleep and staying in sleeping mode at night. For example, when I'm off, I go to sleep at 10PM, read till 11PM, than my eyes fall close and I sleep till 7AM. Now during my cycle I have the same protocol, but I have trouble falling to sleep. Mostly I'm awake till 12 - 00.30 and during the night I wake up alot. Results that at 7AM I'm tired and have a hard time getting up. While off I can clearly see I do not have these problems.

My cycle
1-16 Test E 250
1-16 EQ 750
1-16 Primo 750

Currently I'm 9 weeks in. When I look up whats the cause of this problem, I see alot of guys blaming the EQ. Low libido, anxiety problems get the blame from the EQ. I do not have any anxiety, only to be fair, my libido could be better so it could be from the EQ. Only the sleep I'm not sure about. Can it be the EQ or the total dose of AAS? Is there any advice or explenation that can be given? Thanks!

Edit:
Height
5'8
Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
Test-Tren-Primo-Mast-EQ-Winstrol-Anavar (mostly 14-16 weeks)

Last edited:
If your Libido low you need to get your Blood drawn and see where your estrogen level is at. second what are you taking to keep your Estrogen in check ???? if your not taking an anything to control it it NOT the EQ it your estrogen thru the roof and you will end up with FAR worse problem then not sleeping.

I'm on a TEST EQ DECA cycle and I sleep like 4-6 hours a night and my sex drive INSANE... I'd fuck a goldfish if it swam right....LOL

If your Libido low you need to get your Blood drawn and see where your estrogen level is at. second what are you taking to keep your Estrogen in check ???? if your not taking an anything to control it it NOT the EQ it your estrogen thru the roof and you will end up with FAR worse problem then not sleeping.

I'm on a TEST EQ DECA cycle and I sleep like 4-6 hours a night and my sex drive INSANE... I'd fuck a goldfish if it swam right....LOL

5 aromasin ed so estro is high likley not too high.

"Hey baby, swim here often?"

Last weeks I really have trouble with sleeping, especially falling to sleep and staying in sleeping mode at night. For example, when I'm off, I go to sleep at 10PM, read till 11PM, than my eyes fall close and I sleep till 7AM. Now during my cycle I have the same protocol, but I have trouble falling to sleep. Mostly I'm awake till 12 - 00.30 and during the night I wake up alot. Results that at 7AM I'm tired and have a hard time getting up. While off I can clearly see I do not have these problems.

My cycle
1-16 Test E 250
1-16 EQ 750
1-16 Primo 750

Currently I'm 9 weeks in. When I look up whats the cause of this problem, I see alot of guys blaming the EQ. Low libido, anxiety problems get the blame from the EQ. I do not have any anxiety, only to be fair, my libido could be better so it could be from the EQ. Only the sleep I'm not sure about. Can it be the EQ or the total dose of AAS? Is there any advice or explenation that can be given? Thanks!

Edit:
Height
5'8
Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
Test-Tren-Primo-Mast-EQ-Winstrol-Anavar (mostly 14-16 weeks)

EQ is know to promote anxiety. I suffered from anxiety all my life so I know the feeling trouble sleeping. 250mg test e a week is kind of low for a cycle nothing against the dose you are running, let the other compounds shine! But if you are taking Aromasin at 5 does not make sense make sure your estro is not to high or not to low as both show the same symptoms. Get bloodwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same experience with EQ. My blood work came back good. Get your blood work done to verify for yourself. Unless you are estrogen sensitive I doubt your estro levels are too high. Many people have reported the same sides while on EQ. Remember, these compounds effect people in different ways. I don't think it can always be explained why some people get certain sides and others don't. I do think 250mg test is just a little low. With that being said you have to weigh the positives and negatives and decide what compounds YOU can use to get the best positive effects and the least negative effects. The only way to know is to try them. Using responsible doses on cycle becomes very important in the event a compound is not working out for you.

you need to get your bloodwork done and stop playing guessing games and also asking us to be psychic on an issue with NO data to work with... dangans brings up a good point about eq causing anxiety but you would know if you were feeling that and likely not be asking in the first place...

are you saying you are taking 5 mg of aromasin every day? you are so unclear man

Certain compounds will cause anxiety and some only at certain dosages. You just have to find out what will work for you. Getting bloodwork is always a good thing to do and takes away most of the guessing.

On almost 2G's of juice?

"Likely" is only guessing bossman, you have to KNOW

Maby I'm wrong but I see it as primo does not convert, eq nearly does not and the test is not that high so with the strong aromasin it probably wont be too high. But to be honest, I do not yet got bloodwork so I'm not sure.

When estrogen is high or low it will affect your sleep. You need to control it better. 5mg EOD is not shit for the dose you're running

Hmm maby im wrong with the aromasin, as in the post above, I tought it was very strong and so it probly would not be better to up the dose.

you need to get your bloodwork done and stop playing guessing games and also asking us to be psychic on an issue with NO data to work with... dangans brings up a good point about eq causing anxiety but you would know if you were feeling that and likely not be asking in the first place...

are you saying you are taking 5 mg of aromasin every day? you are so unclear man

yes 5mg every day.

Before answering all the posts. It is clear the guessing game is no good so to be sure I'll get bloodwork. I tought maby the EQ could be the factor for the sleep but I did not think about estrogen. Maby it is or isnt so we dont get anything out of this without blood work.

I’m currently on my 13th week of 75O with EQ. My sleep has suffered big time. My assumption is that it’s the anxiety side effect waking me up at night. Sucks, because all this research now is showing we need 8-10 hours of sleep and I’m struggling to get 6. Good luck.

I had the same experience with EQ. My blood work came back good. Get your blood work done to verify for yourself. Unless you are estrogen sensitive I doubt your estro levels are too high. Many people have reported the same sides while on EQ. Remember, these compounds effect people in different ways. I don't think it can always be explained why some people get certain sides and others don't. I do think 250mg test is just a little low. With that being said you have to weigh the positives and negatives and decide what compounds YOU can use to get the best positive effects and the least negative effects. The only way to know is to try them. Using responsible doses on cycle becomes very important in the event a compound is not working out for you.

Damm I tought I send a message yday. As everyone mentioned, I will get bloodwork next week to see if it possible is the estrogen that is out of balance. If that is not the case, probably I just cannot handle the EQ or the total amounth is just too high (read that before -> total AAS + bad sleep). The next cycle I'm planning was test and EQ but I think it will be better not to add the EQ and see If sleeping than will be better. If that is the case, I think I can say EQ is not for me. But first bloodwork ;)

I’m currently on my 13th week of 75O with EQ. My sleep has suffered big time. My assumption is that it’s the anxiety side effect waking me up at night. Sucks, because all this research now is showing we need 8-10 hours of sleep and I’m struggling to get 6. Good luck.

The research about sleep also concernins(worries?) me. Il go with the post I made above, estrogen bloodwork -> next time prob no EQ -> if sleep is better EQ is not for me I think.

Some guys just don't respond well to certain compounds. Just might be EQ and you don't mix.

Top Bottom