napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey everyone! I’m Ben! (New member intro)

e92ben

Hey everyone. I finally joined the forum after months of lurking and trying to gather for some info etc. I’m 29 years old, 6 foot 1, 190 pounds. In the last year I changed my life around. I was 245. Huge gut. Skinny legs and arms. Felt like garbage. I lost about 55 pounds of fat. Clean diet and a lot of cardio did it for me. 6 mile run 6 days a week plus lifting 2 nights a week. . Now it’s been about 6 months that if been trying to push hard in the gym. And slowest but surely am seeing results. I’m jusy shocked on how much slower results are coming compared to ten years ago when I would gain weight, hit the gym for a few weeks And my body would bounce back. I guess it’s part of getting old. I was set on a cycle by winter to give me a jump start but after learning about Sarms I want to try it first. (Less sides and I get to keep what’s left of my hair lol) Anyways I’ll be having a lot of questions in the near future. Thinking of a simple MK2866 cycle to start. Let me know what ya guys think. Thanks!

Ostarine is perfect to run solo. It was the very first sarms cycle I ran and achieved excellent results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ostarine is great. Depending on your goals it could be a great start. Another popular option would be cardarine and ostarine combined. Especially if you plan to keep that cardio going, you would love cardarine (GW). I am currently using that combo and love it. Smart move looking to go sarms first though.

welcome to isarms bro... what exactly is your goal from the cycle?
Thanks bro!! Huge fan of your yourtube channel BTW. I’m trying to get a bit bigger. My arms (super long) need a lot of work and my legs and back. I have realistic goals, not trying to become super huge. I’m trying to get back to where I was before a huge accident I had 9 years ago, crushed one of my feet. After 6 surgeries, hospitalized for 2 months. And a year of learning how to walk with physical therapy I got my balance back fully. (No issues running 7.5 to 8 minutes miles) after the accident I gained tons of weight (75 pounds over the years) and lost a LOT of muscle. In the last year I lost 55 pounds and I’m trying hard to get back in shape. I’ve slowed down on cardio and started to lift now more, I just need a jump start for gains. That’s why I’m looking to start some type of cycle. Preferably Sarms.

Ostarine is great. Depending on your goals it could be a great start. Another popular option would be cardarine and ostarine combined. Especially if you plan to keep that cardio going, you would love cardarine (GW). I am currently using that combo and love it. Smart move looking to go sarms first though.

I’m slowing down on cardio, was losing to much weight. But looks like cardarine is amazing. I just don’t know if I want to stack on my first rodeo.

Thanks bro!! Huge fan of your yourtube channel BTW. I’m trying to get a bit bigger. My arms (super long) need a lot of work and my legs and back. I have realistic goals, not trying to become super huge. I’m trying to get back to where I was before a huge accident I had 9 years ago, crushed one of my feet. After 6 surgeries, hospitalized for 2 months. And a year of learning how to walk with physical therapy I got my balance back fully. (No issues running 7.5 to 8 minutes miles) after the accident I gained tons of weight (75 pounds over the years) and lost a LOT of muscle. In the last year I lost 55 pounds and I’m trying hard to get back in shape. I’ve slowed down on cardio and started to lift now more, I just need a jump start for gains. That’s why I’m looking to start some type of cycle. Preferably Sarms.

here's the stack i would go with and its completely fine to go with on a first cycle...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

here's the stack i would go with and its completely fine to go with on a first cycle...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Anything else to replace the s4 with? I can’t risk side effects with sight, I travel for a few months out of the year with a team and drive a LOT at night.

applesauce? lol why on earth would you need to open a capsule at put it in applesauce? i am so lost

Top Bottom