napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arnold vs Ronnie Who is the best ever?

[email protected]

There is a lot of jingle jangle about who is the best. Ronnie had more Sandows. But, Arnold is more charismatic? Sorry girls we don't care about dick size... lol. Who is the best? Give your opinion and enjoy the thread. Stay thirsty people!

I don't think there is a "best" but I personally like Ronnie's physique way more than Arnold's especially offseason in terms of thickness and just all out mass, (my preference) however if it wasn't for Schwarzenegger bodybuilding wouldn't have gotten as main stream as it did without him IMHO. I like them both.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Arnold was awsome dont get me wrong but his fame got him way more credit as a bodybuilder than he deserved now days everyone that wants some thing too do with bodybuilding know arnold but ask them about any others from that era and they might know ferigno because of the hulk but thats it . Ronnie on the other hand had a sick physique once his gut went too shit he should have stopped winning but early ronnie was awsome

Arnold was awsome dont get me wrong but his fame got him way more credit as a bodybuilder than he deserved now days everyone that wants some thing too do with bodybuilding know arnold but ask them about any others from that era and they might know ferigno because of the hulk but thats it . Ronnie on the other hand had a sick physique once his gut went too shit he should have stopped winning but early ronnie was awsome

Yea bro what Ronnie brought to the 2003 Olympia was insane changed the whole ballgame for real IMO

foolish to try and compare two men who are 20 years apart. What would ronnie be without the ground work laid down by arnold? A true great is one who was not only the greatest in their own time but persists in generation after generation ...which means ronnie who? Marciano or ali....so fun huh...yes because it can never happen.Who wins a fight btween the ufc and ali? That is like asking who has the best arm...peyton manning or roger clemens. Not worth the time to think about.
Are you asking who put the whole dam thing on the map? NOT ronnie coleman thats who. How good would eric clapton be on guitar if he had not listened to albert king, freddie king, bb king???

IMHO I believe jake maybe right. I am not saying it is pointless thread. But look at baseball... Babe Ruth vs Barry Bonds, or basketball Larry Bird vs Steph Curry. Different Eras different rules different situations. I may have dropped the ball on this thread but I am still learning. I was just trying to have a little fun people. Don't kill the messenger on this one!

Just can't compare the two. Different times, different methods. If you look at over all success then Arnold. Who was the better bodybuilder? I'd say Arnold. He laid some crucial groundwork for the sport. Thanks to Arnold, Ronnie was probably able to come about. Ronnie simply did it to a more extreme. But again they are decades apart. It's like the advance of music from a record player to a cd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say like this: it's incorrect or not possible to judge them two together, ONLY separate. They are two best of their own time.
I would choose Arnies body any day any time, but not because Ronnie would be any micro drop worse, I just like that size, type and shape of body. U can't take away a single point of what Ronnie has scored. His contribution to this lifestile/sport etc. is tremendous.
I again would like to point out something they both have - and it's THE PASSION. Their ultimate drive.

Last edited:
Lets not leave out zane,mentzer,serge nubret, sergio oliva, big lou, columbu, haney, larry scott, chris dickerson, dorian....lol...if they won the O then they are all special.

I like Ronnie because of his personality and what he's achieved but that gut ruins it all for me.

Pharma Lady Rep

Ronnie is just a fat gut freak..Arnold is the best..he is the standard of which ever bb has set against themselves to be..Ronnie is on my list of bb's ive never aspired to being like right beside Phil heath

As much of a fan as I am of Mr. Coleman, I have to go with Arnold. He transcended bodybuilding and achieved a level of iconic success. True Ronnie's physique was much more dense and massive appearing and I idolize that level of sheer mass/strength, BUT bodybuilding may have still been in the shadows had it not been for Arnold.

Choose your favorite
Arnold
122d93786892590a00cde20d584171ad.jpg

Or
Ronnie
8062beb27587ed07f6f2706a0d5930ee.jpg

IMHO Arnold Schwarzenegger is awesome!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Race doesn't matter to me. I am 25% German, 12.5% Russian, 12.5% Italian, 25% Seminole, 25% African. In essence, I am a mutt. I'm not Austrian but, I still think Arnold is cool.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Arnold for sure! He is way more aesthetic than ronnie. I dont care about mass cause too much mass is just not pleasing at all.

foolish to try and compare two men who are 20 years apart. What would ronnie be without the ground work laid down by arnold? A true great is one who was not only the greatest in their own time but persists in generation after generation ...which means ronnie who? Marciano or ali....so fun huh...yes because it can never happen.Who wins a fight btween the ufc and ali? That is like asking who has the best arm...peyton manning or roger clemens. Not worth the time to think about.
Are you asking who put the whole dam thing on the map? NOT ronnie coleman thats who. How good would eric clapton be on guitar if he had not listened to albert king, freddie king, bb king???

Couln't say it better myself!!!

Plus I just gained a new level of respect for you Jake with those music references!!! Nice bro nice!!!!

Top Bottom