napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet and Nutrition basics 101

Very comprehensive post - thanks!
Indeed, for the development of good muscles, it is necessary to supply your body with additional essential elements, especially if it is not always possible to have an appropriate meal before or after a gym. A body needs essential amino acids, i.e. they can be obtained only with protein products or specialized supplements, the body is not able to synthesize these amino acids independently. So, it plays a crucial role in building muscle tissues and their metabolism.
Take control of your protein intake!

Love everything about this post! Such a good breakdown with a wealth of info for newbies and refreshers for experienced.

I am also what gives bodybuilders a bigger and fuller look, when glycogen stores are at their maximum capacity in the body

thanks for the interesting guide.
actually it took me sometime to figure out the most suitable diet. counting how much nutrients i might need based on me daily routine can became trivial, but it is a must.
at first i wanted to get all my nutrients from real food, but now time from time I do take supplements. but just to meet my reference daily intake.
for now I take whey and shilajit (shilajit isn't well know but it fights fatigue, more interesting facts are here at https://purblack.com/what-is-shilajit-resin/) supplements. feel and look pretty good.

Top Bottom