napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction albeit late SL15

SL15

I saw 44's post about making introduction so here goes.
Hi I've been reading here for about 8 months, joined a few of months ago. I'm 50, lived in the gym for lots of years, took a couple of years away to work with my kids in their athletic endevours... That never ends.
Been back in the gym hard now for 2.5 years 5-7 days a week and yoga at least once if not twice a week.
I lift heavy but always an eye to avoid stirring up old injuries.
I enjoy the banter here, enjoy the reviews and have had great success with source who provided great service and product.
5'10.5"
10-12% BF metabolism has slowed a little :)
Keep pushing !!

Welcome to isarms! Glad to have you with us. Let me know if you have any questions!

Welcome SL15. We have a great community here at isarms glad your part of it

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Thank you. I don't really post a lot but do read tons of posts and reviews etc.
Pleased to be a part here.

welcome bro I am sure you will be posting like crazy before long this place just kinda gives you knowledge like osmosis or some shit. osmosis for swoliosis

I saw 44's post about making introduction so here goes.
Hi I've been reading here for about 8 months, joined a few of months ago. I'm 50, lived in the gym for lots of years, took a couple of years away to work with my kids in their athletic endevours... That never ends.
Been back in the gym hard now for 2.5 years 5-7 days a week and yoga at least once if not twice a week.
I lift heavy but always an eye to avoid stirring up old injuries.
I enjoy the banter here, enjoy the reviews and have had great success with source who provided great service and product.
5'10.5"
10-12% BF metabolism has slowed a little :)
Keep pushing !!
welcome to isarms brother! great to have you here... im always here to help bro so just let me know

Top Bottom