napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How does proviron increase libido?

tn198989

Hello everyone,

After many pct attempts the only thing I found that boosts my libido is proviron.

Do you guys know if proviron works it's magic because of dht or because of the increase in free testosterone?

I am asking because I was a little high on the shbg (40) and I want to figure out if that was the reason for my low libido

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

After many pct attempts the only thing I found that boosts my libido is proviron.

Do you guys know if proviron works it's magic because of dht or because of the increase in free testosterone?

I am asking because I was a little high on the shbg (40) and I want to figure out if that was the reason for my low libido
Its a combination of the fact its a DHT, it increases free test, and that it lowers SHBG

1 stop domestic shop has incredible proviron

I used it over the winter. Send me a PM if you want a price list

Wickr - RickRock13

Last edited:
it lowers shbg which in turn frees up bound testosterone ...

biotech has top quality proviron and i HIGHLY recommend them... [FONT=&quot][email protected] and tell them i sent you [/FONT]

Thanks a lot for the info.. Any explanation as to why the good effects on libido wear off.. It's the only thing that worked for libido.. Not even hcg helped, which makes me think my issue is high shbg (37) even with a total t of 780ng/dl.. But it kicked in at around week 3 of taking it, lasted 10 days and the slowly wore off

Thanks a lot for the info.. Any explanation as to why the good effects on libido wear off.. It's the only thing that worked for libido.. Not even hcg helped, which makes me think my issue is high shbg (37) even with a total t of 780ng/dl.. But it kicked in at around week 3 of taking it, lasted 10 days and the slowly wore off
Something else wouod have likely been off on your hormones. One thing to keep in.mind is that Proviron has antiestrogen properties. I have to be careful with dosing myself and have to balance it with enough test to aromatize because if estrogen lowers too much your libido will suffer.

its going to work as it lowers it bro but it wont last forever like that... thats not how it works... its correcting a problem so initially you will see the boost but that along with what rick said, it could lower estrogen too... it depends on the person obviously but its not used to help libido... thats clearly a strong bonus but you cant just depend on that either

Thanks guys.. Here are my last 2 labs, first one was from January before clomid and proviron and second was while I had the boosted effect from proviron 2 days before it wore off, does anything seems off?

(Τ3 1.20 ng/mL 0.35 - 1.93
(Τ4) 6.09 μg/dL 4.87 - 11.72
Ε2 36 pg/mL 11 - 44

Total t 710ng/dl 350-1000
SHBG 37.0 nmol/L 10.0 - 55.0
(FSH) 4.14 mIU/mL 0.95 - 11.95
LH 3.97 mIU/mL 0.57 - 12.07
PRL 5.73 ng/mL 3.46 - 19.40
(PRG) 0.1 ng/mL 0.1 - 0.2
DHT 573.00 pg/mL 250.00 - 990.00

And here is the second 3 weeks after stopping clomid and while taking proviron for 4 weeks.
Ε2 43 pg/mL 11 - 44
Τotal T 780ng/dl
SHBG 40.0 nmol/L 10.0 - 55.0
DHEA 11.1 ng/mL

I also found a blood work from before using ped's and my total t was 550 with shbg 20 and libido was fine.. That's why I think it's the shbg

estrogen is higher and could come down... shbg needs to come down too and both being higher can have a negative impact on you

Thanks bro for the quick reply.. Since it hasn't been that much time since I last used clomid I ll give it another month with just proviron and get bloodwork.

If e2 hasn't dropped below 35 I'll use some asin since it also lowers shbg.. Hopefuly when both get closer to 25-30 I ll feel better libido wise.. I ll keep this thread updated

Hello again, so I continued proviron at 50mg Ed trying to lower shbg but the results are not really good. I felt better for a week at first but then it got worse and stayed like that even while taking proviron. I did a blood work 2 days ago and here are my results

Ε2 18 pg/mL 11 - 44
Total testosterone 13.10 nmol/L 1.63 - 34.00
Free testosterone 7.09 ng/dL 5.80 - 18.00
SHBG 44.0 nmol/L 10.0 - 55.0
FSH. 2.93 mIU/mL 0.95 - 11.95
(LH) 5.39 mIU/mL 0.57 - 12.07
PRL 12.61 ng/mL 3.46 - 19.40

This is the lowest I have ever seen my total t. I converted it to ng/dl and it's 378, plus the shbg not only didn't drop but it increased from 40 to 44.

I could really use some advice on what to do next .

Its a combination of the fact its a DHT, it increases free test, and that it lowers SHBG

1 stop domestic shop has incredible proviron

I used it over the winter. Send me a PM if you want a price list

Wickr - RickRock13
THE BEST

Top Bottom