napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Third cycle

JPL123

Need your opinions on Off season cycle.

I have run three cycles in past
Test only 500mg , Test 500mg and t Bol 50mg, test t Bol proviron. All were insane results can do a lot with just test and great nutrition and program.

I?m now adding compounds for mass.

D Bol kickstart 30mg wk 1-4

Test E 400mg wk 1-12

Decca 200mg wk 1-12

Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Pct
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Is there anything I?m missing and what you lot think of cycle and dosage.

that looks just fine... make sure you protect yourself from toxicity... i would recommend n2guard but aside from that, i would also consider using proviron on this cycle as well... everything else looks great... i know biotech is having a nice sale right now as well...

I agree up the Decca maybe add some natural diuretic like dandelion root and cinnamon to keep the water weight down with the deca this vitamins will also aid in liver and organ support

Overall looks great. Personally I do better with the opposite doses......200mg test and 400mg deca. Will keep the bloat down and let the deca really shine in the cycle. Either way you will have a great run.

Thanks for advise can you send link for proviron and what dosage I know it?s costly. I?ll raise decca to 300 and test remains at 400. Want to start as low as I can on decca. Appreciate replies.

Thanks for advise can you send link for proviron and what dosage I know it?s costly. I?ll raise decca to 300 and test remains at 400. Want to start as low as I can on decca. Appreciate replies.
Proviron is recommended at 50mg per day. Check your PMs. I sent you a price list for 1 stop domestic shop. I just used the proviron over the winter with my deca cycle. It works incredible and makes you feel wonderful while on deca, gives you a high libido, great sexual function and helps keep water retention to a minimum.

email [email protected] and they will get you all taken care of on whatever you need... tell them i sent you... biotech has the best quality bro

Top Bottom