napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardio

Sweetjones

Ok quick question. I have 2 days a week where I only do cardio, 30-45 mins. Is it OK to do 10- 15 mins of cardio right after my workouts? Sometimes steady state sometimes intervals.

I do cardio everyday. Workout days and all. Thirty five minutes steady state five days. Two days HIIT. Those are the two I don't weight train. Making hella gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on your goals.

Can everyone stop looking for cookie cutter answers??????

It depends on your goals.

Can everyone stop looking for cookie cutter answers??????

Wasn't looking for cookie cutter answers. Just looking for opinions. Some people say it eats away at your muscle gains and some say that a short amount of time doesn't hurt. I am working on dropping body fat and gaining lean muscle with my sarms stack before I start my next cycle

There's no problem at all doing cardio in workout days, but it's more preferable to do your steady state cardio before weight training in my opinion versus after

There's no problem at all doing cardio in workout days, but it's more preferable to do your steady state cardio before weight training in my opinion versus after
Ok thanks for the input I'll switch it up and see how it works that way for a while.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I do as well. IMO it gets you loose and ready to lift Heavy.

you can definitely do that... i have always been on the side of doing it before working and not after... however im never opposed to adding cardio... i dont like it post workout because you have already torn down your muscles lifting and i have felt it to be detrimental right after lifting when you should be resting, feeding your muscles leucine and letting them recover and grow.. i do all of my cardio pre workout

Wasn't looking for cookie cutter answers. Just looking for opinions. Some people say it eats away at your muscle gains and some say that a short amount of time doesn't hurt. I am working on dropping body fat and gaining lean muscle with my sarms stack before I start my next cycle

Then state your goals in your question.

Fasted cardio will get you the best results, you can add PM cardio provided that your diet is in check. Too much cardio will put you in a catabolic state.

cardio DOES not eat away your muscle unless you are eating like an anorexic while doing it... im so tired of people saying shit they have no fucking clue on ... if you over do it, then yes, of course it can but cardio in general will not do that.. if thats the case then how the fuck did i just gain 25 lbs on my cycle DOING 75 MINUTES of cardio a day??? someone answer me that

Then state your goals in your question.

Fasted cardio will get you the best results, you can add PM cardio provided that your diet is in check. Too much cardio will put you in a catabolic state.
Will do and thanks for advice man

you can definitely do that... i have always been on the side of doing it before working and not after... however im never opposed to adding cardio... i dont like it post workout because you have already torn down your muscles lifting and i have felt it to be detrimental right after lifting when you should be resting, feeding your muscles leucine and letting them recover and grow.. i do all of my cardio pre workout
Tried it out before my workout today and I was sweating the whole damn time I was lifting. Felt like I burned more calories. Thanks for advice man

cardio DOES not eat away your muscle unless you are eating like an anorexic while doing it... im so tired of people saying shit they have no fucking clue on ... if you over do it, then yes, of course it can but cardio in general will not do that.. if thats the case then how the fuck did i just gain 25 lbs on my cycle DOING 75 MINUTES of cardio a day??? someone answer me that

It has nothing to do with cardio, very old school thought. Of course if you're expending thousands of calories doing anything and don't eat enough to help compensate then of course there is more catabolism.

Tried it out before my workout today and I was sweating the whole damn time I was lifting. Felt like I burned more calories. Thanks for advice man

absolutely brother! thats the smart way man... i cant even lift without doing cardio before... i feel flat and disgusting etc... trust me brother, you will see that you will need it like food and air after you get used to it... i seriously thrive on it... im so glad you had that experience

It has nothing to do with cardio, very old school thought. Of course if you're expending thousands of calories doing anything and don't eat enough to help compensate then of course there is more catabolism.
absolutely right bro.... i mean, SPOT ON with your comment.. people need to get out of the 80's and 90's school of thought... i swear, i cannot understand why people continue to live in the past like that... thats like saying that new ways never emerge... its absurd...

Boom. A calorie burning machine bro. Way to go. Train with a Purpose!

I usually do cardio after a workout except on leg day. But seeing some of the responses here, I'm going to try a week where I do cardio first and see how it goes.

I usually do cardio after a workout except on leg day. But seeing some of the responses here, I'm going to try a week where I do cardio first and see how it goes.
you will see a major difference bro... let me know what you think after trying it that way a week or two... it will take a little to adjust but im telling you, your workouts will be much improved doing it this way...

Top Bottom