napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sober peoples!!!

mastermolnar

So I celebrated 2 years of continuous sobriety this past sunday and just wondered how many of us are on that path and how much time others have away from drugs and booze. God has blessed me beyond what I probably deserve and just thought id share with the family

Congrats bro. I've never had an addiction, but commend you for battling through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I celebrated 2 years of continuous sobriety this past sunday and just wondered how many of us are on that path and how much time others have away from drugs and booze. God has blessed me beyond what I probably deserve and just thought id share with the family

Congrats!
I been an alcoholic all my life. Started drinking at 14.
This month marks 3 yrs sober without any drinks. It also marks the 3 yrs, I been putting into bodybuilding. It's what keeps me focused.

Good thread! Lost of ppl that are into bodybuilding come from a dark past.

Congrats!
I been an alcoholic all my life. Started drinking at 14.
This month marks 3 yrs sober without any drinks. It also marks the 3 yrs, I been putting into bodybuilding. It's what keeps me focused.

Good thread! Lost of ppl that are into bodybuilding come from a dark past.

Awesome man!! Congrats! Same here... bodybuilding and healthy living has given me something to concentrate all that energy on that I used to funnel into self destruction. Glad to hear theres fellow members that have struggled and come through those dark days

I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. I've been sober for almost 2 years. I'm grateful everyday for my sobriety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God is good my friend. I'm grateful everyday. Congrats on your new milestone, one day at a time.

Congrats bro! I too know what it's like to fight an addiction. Getting in the gym and chasing the gainz is a great way to stay away from shit like excessive alcohol & drug use. Just stay focused bro & keep up the good work! 2 years is a long time my friend. <-- awesome!

congrats brother... im EXTREMELY proud of you... i quit drinking a few years back as well and have never felt better so i know how great and proud you are feeling... EXTREMELY good example for everyone bro

That's great, bro! Highly respected. Being 27 years old, people ask me if I drink or party. I always tell them nope. I haven't had a drink or a smoke in almost 10 years. I enjoy lifting and staying clean and enjoying my family. Nothing can get me higher than a good lifting session, bomb food, and some rough sex with my girl ;) Proud of you!!

I did most of drinking in high school and got it out of my system early. Weed on the other hand... I can't say it negatively impacts me though, mostly positives some minor negatives. Congratz mastermolnar and others that have quit their addictions.

That's great, bro! Highly respected. Being 27 years old, people ask me if I drink or party. I always tell them nope. I haven't had a drink or a smoke in almost 10 years. I enjoy lifting and staying clean and enjoying my family. Nothing can get me higher than a good lifting session, bomb food, and some rough sex with my girl ;) Proud of you!!

Thanks bro. I feel the same exact way. Ive never been as high on anything as I am when I murder some weights

Congratulations bro! That's a huge achievement. I've never had a problem with addiction in my life thankfully, but I know it's something hard for many to overcome. That's a very commendable accomplishment.

I never have really done drugs other than steroids and I've always been only a social drinker. I drink maybe once a month when I go out for a night with the old lady and no kids, but that's pretty much it

Congratulations bro! That's a huge achievement. I've never had a problem with addiction in my life thankfully, but I know it's something hard for many to overcome. That's a very commendable accomplishment.

I never have really done drugs other than steroids and I've always been only a social drinker. I drink maybe once a month when I go out for a night with the old lady and no kids, but that's pretty much it

You have no idea how lucky you are not having addictions like that. I fought them all my life. It was this bodybuilding life and all the great people on boards like this that keep me straight. If it was not for having a home like this, I'm not sure where I'd be? I'm totally serious. Meeting SnS has also changed my life drastically as well. So I'm really thankful for all of it.

Well considering recovery is where you and I met in the first place MM I've got myself 2 years as well. Congrats on 2 years!! That's awesome.

Top Bottom