napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 weeks on SARMS - Testosterone from 555 to 44!

OP your problem is you need time to recover simple, throw in a PCT for good measure. And stop reading too much into your bloodwork everything you see is pathologic due to your drug usage, they are not acute and will revert once all compounds have been stopped and you give yourself enough time to recover. Thats like drinking alcohol and running bloodwork and you see that your liver levels are elevated would you go to the doctor and ask for drugs to combat elevation or would you simply discontinue alcohol knowing this was pathologic? It would be very wise for people to understand and discern the difference between the 2. Im confident that if you stopped everything and re did bloodwork in say 3 months everything will revert (unless you already have some kind of a preexisting condition), or at least you will see what all your true unadulterated results are

And have you told your doctors about the hormone altering compounds you have been using ? im sure they would address things differently if the fully understood the situation, most likely would tell you to stop using drugs that alter hormone levels and restest in a few months

Well if your not on TRT then yes MK will give you mild suppression ... It gave me mild suppression..... I'm 55 not on TRT.... I think you just have to give it time too... and as far as the 44.... just a coincidence bro....

Thanks. Will keep on it.

Thanks. Will keep on it.
Also.. this is just my opinion... do some intermittent fasting 16 hrs off 8 on... youtube it and you'll get an idea... that way your giving your body a rest when your not eating and your natural Gh will rise. you burn more fat that way as well... natural GH rising is a good thing.... when your in your eating window, eat your caloric intake for the day in 3 meals... Just my opinion... I started doing that and its working wonders

Also.. this is just my opinion... do some intermittent fasting 16 hrs off 8 on... youtube it and you'll get an idea... that way your giving your body a rest when your not eating and your natural Gh will rise. you burn more fat that way as well... natural GH rising is a good thing.... when your in your eating window, eat your caloric intake for the day in 3 meals... Just my opinion... I started doing that and its working wonders

I've done IF before using the 16:8 protocol. Not sure with the increased calories I'm doing if I can get them all in within an 8 hour window. Does higher GH help with testosterone production? That's my main focus right now.

I've done IF before using the 16:8 protocol. Not sure with the increased calories I'm doing if I can get them all in within an 8 hour window. Does higher GH help with testosterone production? That's my main focus right now.
why are you increasing your calories Bro... your not on gear.. i would think a lighter diet ( not real light) would benefit you more then a surplus at this time... And I'm not an expert by no means but higher GH would benefit in all aspects of recovery including testosterone... if you eating constantly then your insulin is always on... insulin knocks out the Gh pulse so ideally.. for me I would eat lighter so your blood can work to repair and not be so busy with digestion... just my opinion Bro

Top Bottom