napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and SARMS/AAS - newbie question

JoeShmoe99

Im about to start TRT, Nebido the long ester is what I think I'll be on

Ive run SARMS stack cycles in the past (time on, time off) and seen ok gains - with TRT (after ive been on it a while to let levels stabilise) is that a suitable base to run either AAS or SARMS on top of? And will I still need to cycle off for suitable periods to be safe ?

So as an example could I add Test E 500mg a week on top or a SARMS stack like RAD/LGD/MK677 ? Or bad idea ?

perfectly fine for a sarms stack, yes... you dont even need a test base with sarms... check out esarms.com for your sarms...

Once your TRT is settled, you can certainly cycle sarms or AAS just like someone not on TRT would. You would no longer require PCT and just return to TRT after your cycle ends. However, you must still take time off between cycles equal to at least the last cycle length.

Once your TRT is settled, you can certainly cycle sarms or AAS just like someone not on TRT would. You would no longer require PCT and just return to TRT after your cycle ends. However, you must still take time off between cycles equal to at least the last cycle length.

So could I use an AAS like D-Bol on top of that test base as well ? With suitable liver support?

Last edited:

So could I use an AAS like D-Bol on top of TRT for say 4 week cycles @20-30mg? With suitable liver support?

Top Bottom