napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4(Andarine), SR9009, and Ostarine?

x0Karma0x

I am currently on my third SARM cycle. I've had great results with all the compounds I've ever tried. I have a bodybuilding competition coming up in one month. At the moment I am currently using S4, and SR9. I've only been on them for 10 days.

I know you usually recommend longer cycle times, but I am only going to use them for a total of six weeks. I have some Ostarine left over from my first cycle. I was wondering how harmful, and or beneficial it would be if I added Ostarine to the mix? I mean in terms of my chances of gyno, and shut down increasing. I ALWAYS run Clomid, and HCGenelrate for one month after my 4-6 week cycles, and I've been just fine.

I've just never stacked two mass building SARMS. My first cycle was Ostarine for six weeks. I took one month off PCT. Second cycle was RAD, and half a bottle of SR. One month PCT. Now I'm on S4, and finishing up the SR.

Thanks in advance for all your input.

I am currently on my third SARM cycle. I've had great results with all the compounds I've ever tried. I have a bodybuilding competition coming up in one month. At the moment I am currently using S4, and SR9. I've only been on them for 10 days.

I know you usually recommend longer cycle times, but I am only going to use them for a total of six weeks. I have some Ostarine left over from my first cycle. I was wondering how harmful, and or beneficial it would be if I added Ostarine to the mix? I mean in terms of my chances of gyno, and shut down increasing. I ALWAYS run Clomid, and HCGenelrate for one month after my 4-6 week cycles, and I've been just fine.

I've just never stacked two mass building SARMS. My first cycle was Ostarine for six weeks. I took one month off PCT. Second cycle was RAD, and half a bottle of SR. One month PCT. Now I'm on S4, and finishing up the SR.

Thanks in advance for all your input.

bro, please save your money with hcgenerate... i have no clue why your using that bull shit but your just wasting money... i really hope your not getting these sarms from a poor company... you can definitely add ostarine here and it would be an extremely strong addition...

Dylan I'm using HCGenerate because I heard you recommend it in one of your older videos. I'm getting my SARMS from iSARMS.com.

So what are the chances of negative side effects increasing if I add Ostarine to my cycle?

Dylan I'm using HCGenerate because I heard you recommend it in one of your older videos. I'm getting my SARMS from iSARMS.com.

So what are the chances of negative side effects increasing if I add Ostarine to my cycle?

please watch newer videos from now on brother... thats very outdated... you dont order from isarms.com you mean www.sarmsx.com bro...

you wont have any negative effects from adding ostarine bro...

Top Bottom