napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dry compound bulking question

Creatinegainz

Hey guys,

Also posted this on another board.

Looking ahead to a bulking cycle for Fall, not trying to gain alot of water weight so I planned on using the following:

400-500 mg Test
500 mg EQ
200 mg primo
50 mg proviron
40 mg Tbol

AI will be adex prob around .25 EOD or as needed and will adjust with blood work.

I've read that running test/EQ 1:1 is a good start to figuring out proper EQ dose. Keeping in my primo cruise dose in to help keep gains cleaner, Tbol as a kickstart for the first 6 or 8 weeks, proviron bc that shit works synergistically with everything.

Still in my summer cut now which is test/primo/var and loving results. I don't want to gain any sloppy mass heading into the winter months.

Any suggestions/comments? Am I compromising a ton of potential muscle but not using wet compounds?

theres really no point in dosing primo that low... i wouldnt waste your money on that...

you wont gain a ton of size on this cycle, so i would not expect that... deca is a very dry compound that you are not utilizing here that would make a huge difference

theres really no point in dosing primo that low... i wouldnt waste your money on that...

you wont gain a ton of size on this cycle, so i would not expect that... deca is a very dry compound that you are not utilizing here that would make a huge difference

Thanks for the response Dylan. Would you suggest increasing the primo dose to about 500-600 if it's going to be on here at all? Or should I add/replace EQ with deca/NPP?

I’m almost positive that Dylan or Rick is going to have you up your Eq dose and add in Deca for your goal. Not sure if they’re going to leave the Primo in there.

Test C 500 per week
Deca 400-500mg per week
Eq 800mg per week

I’m almost positive that Dylan or Rick is going to have you up your Eq dose and add in Deca for your goal. Not sure if they’re going to leave the Primo in there.

Test C 500 per week
Deca 400-500mg per week
Eq 800mg per week

I think I'd feel more comfortable introducing 1 new injectable at a time so that way I know how to manage sides, so an alternative is looking something like this:

Week 1-4/8- Tbol 40 mg/day as a kickstart
Week 1 -8/10- Test C/E 300-400 mg
Week 1- 8/10- NPP 300- 400 mg

Adex the whole cycle .25 Eod or as needed by blood work results.

Any suggestions for prolactin control? Gotta see it my source can get caber or prami.

Also maybe 400 primo/week the whole cycle? Really wanna stay as lean as I can but don't want to waste $$$ on Primo if 400 is still too low.

Thanks in advance guys.

if you are going to run npp, you should go with test prop then and keep the esters all short... if you go over 300 mg of npp, you need caber, yes... .25 mg e3d

test, primo and deca is a great stack... absolutely excellent... so if you want to go with primo, run test, deca, and primo... test and deca both at 300-350 and primo 500-600...

if you are going to run npp, you should go with test prop then and keep the esters all short... if you go over 300 mg of npp, you need caber, yes... .25 mg e3d

test, primo and deca is a great stack... absolutely excellent... so if you want to go with primo, run test, deca, and primo... test and deca both at 300-350 and primo 500-600...

Yeah I BnC with Cyp so I figured I'd use what I had on hand. Do you think I'd be cool running that or perhaps sustanon in case I can't get prop? I would go right back to my cruise dose of cyp after the 8-10 week cycle

I'm choosing NPP under the assumption if my body doesn't agree it will be out of my system quickly. Do you think I'd be cool pinning it 3x week, like Sun, Weds, Fri?

Im trying to make sure I have it mapped out and all supplies on hand well before I start the blast, right now just enjoying my summer cutting cycle.

Appreciate all the help.

Yeah I BnC with Cyp so I figured I'd use what I had on hand. Do you think I'd be cool running that or perhaps sustanon in case I can't get prop? I would go right back to my cruise dose of cyp after the 8-10 week cycle

I'm choosing NPP under the assumption if my body doesn't agree it will be out of my system quickly. Do you think I'd be cool pinning it 3x week, like Sun, Weds, Fri?

Im trying to make sure I have it mapped out and all supplies on hand well before I start the blast, right now just enjoying my summer cutting cycle.

Appreciate all the help.

Some guys do pin NPP e3d. Thats what i did with no issues. Of course blood levels arent as stable but you can get by with it. I think eod is best. i ran it at 400mg, decent results with 500mg test.

Appreciate all the help.

I would stick with every other day for npp and u can easily get prop. Just go to the source section

I would stick with every other day for npp and u can easily get prop. Just go to the source section

Cool I got confirmation I can get prop if needed, thanks.

Im still debating on NPP vs EQ for this fall bulk. If I were to stick with EQ instead of adding the Nandralone, how does this potential cycle look:

400-500 Test C/E
750 EQ
500-600 Primo
50 proviron
40-50 Tbol Kickstarter

Thanks for everyone's input thus far.

Hey guys,

Also posted this on another board.

Looking ahead to a bulking cycle for Fall, not trying to gain alot of water weight so I planned on using the following:

400-500 mg Test
500 mg EQ
200 mg primo
50 mg proviron
40 mg Tbol

AI will be adex prob around .25 EOD or as needed and will adjust with blood work.

I've read that running test/EQ 1:1 is a good start to figuring out proper EQ dose. Keeping in my primo cruise dose in to help keep gains cleaner, Tbol as a kickstart for the first 6 or 8 weeks, proviron bc that shit works synergistically with everything.

Still in my summer cut now which is test/primo/var and loving results. I don't want to gain any sloppy mass heading into the winter months.

Any suggestions/comments? Am I compromising a ton of potential muscle but not using wet compounds?

Awesome [emoji122]

So the more I research, seems as if my proposed EQ dose could be improved:

400-500 Test C/E
875- 1000 EQ
500-600 Primo
50 proviron
40-60 Tbol Kickstarter

Thoughts? I forgot to mention Bloodwork pre, during and post cycle and I'll probably donate mid and end of cycle to control hemo if it's too high.

So the more I research, seems as if my proposed EQ dose could be improved:

400-500 Test C/E
875- 1000 EQ
500-600 Primo
50 proviron
40-60 Tbol Kickstarter

Thoughts? I forgot to mention Bloodwork pre, during and post cycle and I'll probably donate mid and end of cycle to control hemo if it's too high.

No need to go higher than 800 on eq

Hey Dylan,

Do you feel I'd be better off running the cycle without the Tbol and just throwing in the NPP at the beginning? Another Proposed cycle below:

Test 200-500 mg weeks 1-16 or 20
NPP 300 mg weeks 1-8
EQ 800 mg weeks 1-16 or 20
Primobolan 500-600 mg
Proviron 50 mg

I have the Test at that range as I have noticed I retain much less water/bloat on a lower dose but would increase if needed. also caber would be run throughout the entire NPP run unless I should run it a little longer after stopping NPP which I'm assuming would not be the case?

Once again goal is to put on lean dry muscle while maintaining a fairly lean physique.

Thanks again.

either way is fine but i certainly dont see the need for a 20 week cycle... test and npp at 300 each is plenty...

either way is fine but i certainly dont see the need for a 20 week cycle... test and npp at 300 each is plenty...

I just watched your stack video, with test/deca/primo and I will just follow that to a T. Perfectly laid out and basically answered any questions I might have, I'm going to just go that route and save EQ for a different cycle. Thanks again bro!

I just watched your stack video, with test/deca/primo and I will just follow that to a T. Perfectly laid out and basically answered any questions I might have, I'm going to just go that route and save EQ for a different cycle. Thanks again bro!

Anytime bro

Top Bottom