napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Question-can’t find pin supplier

Jfon92

Been looking at websites for pins, can’t seem to find a letgit place that can give me 18 and 23-25 gauge snap offs so I don’t have to buy them serpertaly, if this isn’t the place I was suppose to post this please move. Just looking for something reliable and legit. My local stores are lame and don’t carry what I need.

I've always used gpz. Great prices and great service with fast shipping

Thank you sir. I was on their site do you have to match the brand up with the slip offs or can you mix and match syringe and pins?

Sorry if my questions are amateur questions just want to do things right the first time

Syringes needles depot is pretty good also. Received my order in 2 days.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I use GPZ but I wish they had a larger selection and odd sizes like 24g and 26g.

I get my slin pins there also and they are good quality.

Quick question. I did go through GPZ labs and they came through. My question is now, are the 1 inch 18( for drawing) and the 1 inch 25 (pinning) okay or will they not work if I plan on pinning in my Glute. I read on some, some say you can others say 1.5 is the only way it works. Thoughts? Knowledge is my thing here, want to learn.

A 1in will work depending on how lean you are. Most recommend longer because the butt is meatier.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I use 25g 1.5 and always leave a lil sticking out. Never know when you may have to grab it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I actually use amazon funny enough. EXEL sells 3ml and 1ml syringes with luer lock 1” 23g needles on the 3ml and 5/8” 25g needles on the 1ml and my GF snags 18g draw needles from work - they go through 100 a day so they don’t even notice 1-2 per week. I use the 1” on my glutes and 5/8 on my triceps or quads, I have very little BF on the two.

I've used Amazon a few times also unfortunately the stock on hand is not consistent.

Thank you sir. I was on their site do you have to match the brand up with the slip offs or can you mix and match syringe and pins?

Sorry if my questions are amateur questions just want to do things right the first time
They will all work together. They all use the same locking type of needles and are standardized

Top Bottom