napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's winter BLAST/ORGAN ST log!!

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
What's up, guys! I just started my winter BLAST last week, and just got my Organ ST in the mail on Friday so I'll be logging that along with this cycle.

My goal is to really bring up my mass and add a couple pounds of tissue, Along with getting as much strength as possible. At some point after January, and maybe closer to February when gains stall from myostatin I'll be switching to more of a cut to finish out the cycle.

I am not using an oral to start for several reasons. (Orals affect my appetite and I feel orals at the beginning bring up myostatin too quick). Here is my cycle

1-16 test c 1000mg per week
1-16 deca 750mg per week
1-16 eq 800mg per week

I'm doing no cardio at the moment and eating at a surplus. Diet has been a lot more loose than normal, but I'm really trying to capitalise on gains right now. I typically can cut fairly easy so I'm fine with bodyfat getting up to 10% or even a little higher.

Current stats are 195 9% bodyfat at 5'9"

My workouts right now are high intensity low volume. This is the split

Monday- push A (chest, shoulders, tris)
Tuesday- pull A (back, biceps)
Wednesday- Legs A (high volume)
Thursday- pull B
Friday- push B

(Next week would be push/pull C/D) so every workout is repeated every two weeks. I do progressive overload and everything is tracked and logged, so I aim to best my numbers every workout.

Thanks to everyone for following! I'll give as many updates as possible.

88cd5329f986e122a17347122bae4e20.jpg

Last edited:
In to follow.

Damn, I'm jealous of everyone that can handle Deca without the post cycle sides especially with that high of a dose.
Good luck reaching your goals! Kill it!

In to follow.

Damn, I'm jealous of everyone that can handle Deca without the post cycle sides especially with that high of a dose.
Good luck reaching your goals! Kill it!
Thanks bro. As I've said before, I wouldn't recommend these doses to most people. I'm just an anomaly and handle aromatizing co pounds extremely well. No sides, very little water retention, etc...

Today was a push day for me. Workout went pretty well and strength was great. I've been holding a little extra water from all the holiday food, but on the positive side I've been filled out pretty well.

Hoping to get my 1RM on bench to 4 plates this cycle. Hit 385 last cycle pretty easy so I expect to surpass that

Workout was pretty much like this

Bench press 135, 225 warm up then 295x8, 315x6, 335x3
Incline DB press 105sx10x5x3 (rest pause set to failure)
Machine shoulder press 200x9x4x3 (rest pause)
Skullcrushers 120x11x5x3 (rest pause)

Out of curiosity how do you idea that from your trt doc?

Not sure what exactly you are asking bro. If you mean how do I keep that from my TRT doc, my TRT is self prescribed at the moment so no issues there. Even if I were most TRT docs do bloodwork twice a year and I'd just work around that

Thanks to everyone that's following!

Today's workout went decent. It was a pull day and I went up on weight on most exercises. Working sets listed below

Close grip lat pulldowns- 230x10x4x2 (+10 lbs)(rest pause)
Hammer strength rows- 400x9, 430x7 (+10 lbs each)
BB curls 120x8x3x2 (+5 lbs rest pause)
Drag curls 60sx11 (+2 reps)

Just started organ ST yesterday so I'm curious on anything I notice in the coming days

Top Bottom