napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Sweet, I'm getting ready to start the pharmacon sus 300 this weekend.

We'll launch here the same promo offer we have on all the other boards where we're members.
100$ Free Store Credit for logging your cycle on our subforum or for posting your bloods.

I've ordered from Darius and he's a class act. Order took 7 days and communication was top notch. Packaging and product is awesome. Welcome aboard Darius.

I used Darius's anavar a few months ago and had excellent results with it at only 40mg a day.. def legit stuff and properly dosed.

I've ordered from Darius and he's a class act. Order took 7 days and communication was top notch. Packaging and product is awesome. Welcome aboard Darius.

I used Darius's anavar a few months ago and had excellent results with it at only 40mg a day.. def legit stuff and properly dosed.

Thank you guys, much appreciated!
For future orders don't forget to include your forum handles to your order. We offer 10-15% DISCOUNTS to all forum members from the boards we're present.

Welcome!! I was actually checking them out on BOP, very professional source nothing but great feedback.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

You are on BOP? PAIN's site?

BTW Dylan, way to go man. I hear great things about this sponsor

Welcome. Is there a promo code?

Hello Sir!
We can always offer discounts starting from 10% to 20% for board members or first time customers. It all depends on your order size and forum stats.
Please send me a PM with your order number and I'll reply with a discounted price.

As part of our permanent promos, you can keep a log of your cycle on our subforum and get 100$ store credit. Same for doing bloods and sharing them.

Thank you!

www.PharmacomStore.in

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.
I'm a member of the Pharmacom Labs team since its foundation, in 2006.
Since 2008 I'm in charge with the sales for one of our direct stores, www.PharmacomStore.in / previously .com/.org/.net

We're present as members or sponsors on all the major boards and forums and we were probably the most discussed and lab tested manufacturer in 2015.
There are thousands of reviews about us, blood tests submitted by our customers, labmax tests, chromatography tests made by independent entities etc. Also, after 11 compounds recently analyzed by AnabolicLab.com, Pharmacom Labs has the best overall result from all the tested manufacturers: https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/

Our transparency as a manufacturer is unprecedented in this industry backed up by huge investments done in the recent years in our facility, equipment, staff, packaging and anti counterfeiting measures
Videos with our equipment and production line can be seen here ( http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations )

PharmacomStore can ship for the moment from 2 different places, from an International warehouse or directly from our factory in Asia.
Our retail prices from PharmacomStore are higher because the first option is a premium delivery service, with a transit time of only 5-6 days to US and a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011. No signature required.

We can offer considerable discounts for the second shipping option but there is an ETA of 3-4 weeks plus several days preparing the package.

I'll soon start adding more info to our subforum.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Darius Postovski

Welcome Darius!! Do we order directly from pharmcom.in?

Hi Guys!
This is especially for those who don't believe that it is possible to produce oils with concentrations of active agent 500 mg/ml or even 600 mg/ml.
Here are the newest test results.
They were done not by us but by one of Pharmacom customers from MESO board who sent vials to Simec.

I remind just in case that according to USP standards deviations within +/- 10% are considered as acceptable. In fact up to 20% is ok.

Rich Piana mentioned in one of his videos that 300-350 mg/ml is not possible, if i remember right ... I'll make sure to send him an e-mail too with these results. :)

View attachment 1383View attachment 1384View attachment 1385View attachment 1386

2rrscia.jpg

Top Bottom