napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats next to stack with TRT?

How is this so? If you are eating a surplus of calories, you'll gain weight no matter what. I've been on TRT for about 5-6mos now.. I've noticed a slight boost in metabolism, some muscle gain, but any fat lost has been the result of eating less. I don't know exact numbers but the scale has hardly gone down (maybe 4-5 lbs) but I've recomped a little with TRT.

Higher body fat = more aromatase activity = more estrogen. This can make it harder to lose body fat and actually gain it instead of losing it.

Higher body fat = more aromatase activity = more estrogen. This can make it harder to lose body fat and actually gain it instead of losing it.
absolutely right... its what i try so hard to convey to people wanting to use steroids with a higher body fat... one of the main concerns is that there is so much more estrogen conversion and that creates so many problems... gyno is not the only issue to worry about, not even close... heres a good article to read https://www.restartmed.com/high-estrogen-in-men/

absolutely right... its what i try so hard to convey to people wanting to use steroids with a higher body fat... one of the main concerns is that there is so much more estrogen conversion and that creates so many problems... gyno is not the only issue to worry about, not even close... heres a good article to read https://www.restartmed.com/high-estrogen-in-men/

I see what you guys are saying.. but even TRT doses that don't let estrogen creep up too high? I believe they do increase appetite which can lead to over eating.

I see what you guys are saying.. but even TRT doses that don't let estrogen creep up too high? I believe they do increase appetite which can lead to over eating.
i mean, your entitled to believe or think or feel whatever you want... it doesnt make it right but you are certainly entitiled...

i mean, your entitled to believe or think or feel whatever you want... it doesnt make it right but you are certainly entitiled...

Sorry it was meant as a question.. If test is kept low enough (TRT) and your estrogen doesn't raise can this still lead to fat gain?

Top Bottom