napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dr Prescribed TRT and Additional Compounds

WellYouNeednt

Greetings ? first time poster here!

I have a question for those of you who are on prescribed TRT and add additional compounds (if i ever get over the fear of ordering!). Importantly, please forgive me if this has already been posted/discussed.

So at 38 years old ? I am on prescribed TRT with a protocol (about 12 months) of 140mg Test Cyp and do daily injections. Overall, i am very pleased with the results ? especially in the energy/libido department!

I have interest in adding 1-2 additional compounds at low doses to gradually make solid, steady and safe/healthy gains. My question is ? how do you manage your bloodwork when visiting your Dr, for me, it is specifically a Urologist? Specifically, i am concerned that he will detect I am introducing other compounds and raise concerns about treating me as a patient. Again, i have been studying/reading all of the great information on this site and have no intentions of jumping into unGodly sized cycles/doses.

Thanks to all of you in advance for your time!

things like sarms for example are really nice here because they wont skew your bloodwork at all on trt... they would be untraceable and thats the route i would take

I also think I may be over thinking it, as it seems to be right ? we do bloodwork every 6 months. I believe if i was strategic in my timing, i could execute a mild cycle and ?return to stasis? before a visit.

I have to be honest Dylan, you last 2 videos have really peaked my interest, with regards to Anavar and Deca/Primo!

Out of curiosity ? what are your thoughts on maintaining the TRT low does of 140mg, while introducing an Anavar or Primo/Deca at low doses, as well?

I also think I may be over thinking it, as it seems to be right ? we do bloodwork every 6 months. I believe if i was strategic in my timing, i could execute a mild cycle and ?return to stasis? before a visit.

I have to be honest Dylan, you last 2 videos have really peaked my interest, with regards to Anavar and Deca/Primo!

Out of curiosity ? what are your thoughts on maintaining the TRT low does of 140mg, while introducing an Anavar or Primo/Deca at low doses, as well?
yeah man, anavar primo, s4 and gw501516... you could go your trt dose of test, 500 mg of primo, 40 mg of anavar, 50 mg of s4 and 20 mg of gw...

How often are u meeting with your doctor cuz you should be able to just come off before you make another appointment. Taking supplements to help keep you healthy and raising your blood works numbers is also very important. The main ones your doc is prob gonna notice is RBC, liver, kidney, and cholesterol. Which all of those are easily treated with basically daily supplementation and clean diet.

I?m lucky my doctor knows I cycle gear lol told him that the first day ha.

Top Bottom