napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey dylan, got a question for you!

hashmans

I hope you don't mind me asking this but would you be able to recommend a website that has legit products. I've used pharmacom in the past but I'm iffy on ordering high from them.

I hope you don't mind me asking this but would you be able to recommend a website that has legit products. I've used pharmacom in the past but I'm iffy on ordering high from them.

Bro, don't ask this. Ever.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

bro, the first way to introduce yourself is not by asking where to buy steroids... lol... i mean, common sense would usually kick in on that... think about how that sounds... we have a source section here with the best sources you will find anywhere.. i would advise getting to know people first before you just start asking and looking so shady...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals from the cycle?

Top Bottom