napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a MEGA SALE that is being offered from Pure Essence... For the next two days, Pure Essence is having a flash sale... Use the coupon code "Flash40" to receive 40% off your order... Yes, you read that correct... 40% OFF!!!!

Once again the code for 40% off your order is "Flash40"

ALSO, Pure Essence is known for putting the customer first and as they say, "When the customers speak, we listen!" and that is what they have done with their bundles... Many have asked to have a mix and match for RAD140, SR9009 and MK677... So now, there is a special offer for 10 and 20 pack choose your own bundles...

10 pack bundles of these three with a mix and match option will now be on sale at $450 each

20 pack bundles of these three with a mix and match option will now be on sale at $850 each

To take advantage of this offer please pm me direct to help you or PureEssenceResearch

DONT MISS OUT ON THESE HUGE SAVINGS!!!

Wow, this is amazing! Not a very long sale, but look at that discount! 40% off is insane!

Damnn...one of my new years resolution is to save money, so I bought more aromasin and figured I'd stock up on the best aromasin at a discounted price lol

Damnn...one of my new years resolution is to save money, so I bought more aromasin and figured I'd stock up on the best aromasin at a discounted price lol

very good resolution and even better reasoning... i like it, no i love it!

Hey you guys know if the sale is still going on? Also wondering if my order got shipped? If it hasnt, could I add on clomid and Nolvadex too?

Hey you guys know if the sale is still going on? Also wondering if my order got shipped? If it hasnt, could I add on clomid and Nolvadex too?
Yes, this sale is definitely still going on. I'm not sure for how long, but right now it's active

As far as your other question, get ahold of Dylan via pm and he may be able to contact them and add to your order if it hasn't shipped yet. When did you order?

Yesterday!!!
There is probably time to add to your order I would think. Send Dylan a pm, and he should be able to contact PE directly to alter your order.

I'm sure he will also visit this thread at some point today

There is probably time to add to your order I would think. Send Dylan a pm, and he should be able to contact PE directly to alter your order.

I'm sure he will also visit this thread at some point today

Thanks rick. I sent him a pm. Hope they didn't ship yet.

They should have Dylans videos for each item in the descriptions...I'm sure that would greatly increase sales since he does such a great job of explaining everything :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom