napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bulking!!

Jimmo

What's up everyone! I'm back as bulking season is upon us. My last cut went great, thank you all who helped out. Now I'm looking to put on some size. I'm really liking that bulky/Cut look if that makes any sense ?. This last cut showed me I won't look to good thin lol. As I know with bulking unwanted fat can be a pain. I know its diet and I'm ok with that but I'm looking to put on lean muscle not in a deficit. I know LGD is top pick when it comes to adding size. I was told by a buddy Anadrol would be a great assistant for strength, size and cutting fat as well but I wouldn't have much appetite which I feel is kinda conflicting with bulking and on top of that I dont know much about Anadrol. Im looking to add as much size as possible and still keep the unwanted fat down as I stated before.. so deff want S4 in the mix. ANY suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated as always! Thanks

What's up everyone! I'm back as bulking season is upon us. My last cut went great, thank you all who helped out. Now I'm looking to put on some size. I'm really liking that bulky/Cut look if that makes any sense ?. This last cut showed me I won't look to good thin lol. As I know with bulking unwanted fat can be a pain. I know its diet and I'm ok with that but I'm looking to put on lean muscle not in a deficit. I know LGD is top pick when it comes to adding size. I was told by a buddy Anadrol would be a great assistant for strength, size and cutting fat as well but I wouldn't have much appetite which I feel is kinda conflicting with bulking and on top of that I dont know much about Anadrol. Im looking to add as much size as possible and still keep the unwanted fat down as I stated before.. so deff want S4 in the mix. ANY suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated as always! Thanks
My wife's brother forget about those 2 songs you just mentioned. They're not going to do much for you if you're really looking to put on real size. Test E 500mg a week, Deca @400mg a week or NPP@300mg. The difference between Deca besides the esters is the Deca is going to hold more water. Where as the NPP is going to give you more of a lean. Well let's say leaner bulk people might call me crazy but I will compare NPP 2 a light Tren. Also the DECA is going to help you with your appetite. Like you said it's all about that and being able to consume the calories and macros that you need to grow. Therefore I would recommend mk-677 at 10 mg a day for appetite purposes. If you're going to throw a oral into the mix because I know you said Anadrol but you want to stay lean but put on size. Then I would throw some superdrol in for a few weeks. Maybe the first 2 and then the last 2 weeks of your cycle. Any longer than 2 weeks and it's probably affect your appetite.

Putting on size is all about FOOD and a lot of it. Supplements can help, but without training and diet in the center of your efforts your results will be negligible...

Top Bottom