napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

PharmaComStore GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

Hey bro, lot of international packages are delayed right now. Next time you order let me know and i’ll give you a 20% code due to the delay.!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Are packages being delayed on the shipping side or are they sitting at customs longer than normal right now?

Last edited:
Order sent on 12/31 and payment accepted on 01/02. Still waiting for a TD. I was provided a tracking # that did not work. I emailed and was provided another tracking number that also doesn’t work. What is going on? Im hoping for a TD soon.

Are packages being delayed on the shipping side or are they sitting at customs longer than normal right now?

Hello sir. Our shipping times are standard for intl sources. Packages do sit longer to pass customs this time of the year. Also, few problems with WU and MG as of late. If you choose btc, things move faster, of course.

Order sent on 12/31 and payment accepted on 01/02. Still waiting for a TD. I was provided a tracking # that did not work. I emailed and was provided another tracking number that also doesn’t work. What is going on? Im hoping for a TD soon.

We're sorry. If you PM me your order #, I can take a look. Thanks.

My package was seized... I’ve sent emails and everything no response.... it’s ok lesson learned .... but guaranteed delivery... yeah ok

Sorry to hear. Yes, your purchase with PCS is guaranteed. No one has ever lost money with us, you won't be first.

Please PM me order # so I can take a look.

Thanks.

View attachment 6014

Took advantage of the Black Friday and Christmas sales, and while shipping got a little hectic over the holidays the last of the packages arrived this weekend. I've already been running some DP Test Prop front loaded with their Dianabol for a six weeks, seeing really good strength increases, and thanks to the great deals, I'm set for a few more cycles to come this year. A big thank you to PharmaComStore for the great sales, and great service.

Thank you Sir for your trust!

I ordered after the holidays and two weeks later still not much progress. Was feeling good about it for a while but damn... There's gotta be a better way.

Customs are usually still overloaded in January due to past holidays and Chinese New Year.
Also, there is a governmental shutdown that it isn't helping either.

We are active since 2008 and there is no customer who has ever lost money with us. Lost, seized or misrouted ... we have the same prompt and transparent reship policies we always had so there is nothing to worry about.

My package was seized... I’ve sent emails and everything no response.... it’s ok lesson learned .... but guaranteed delivery... yeah ok

E-mails are being responded within 24h during the week and 48h during the weekends as we are also stating in our Terms and Conditions. If this limit wasn't respected (which we highly doubt) by our colleagues, please send us a PM with your e-mail date and hour and we'll offer you a 300$ Free Store Credit.

Now, regarding guaranteed delivery, which is a valid statement since our International Warehouse 1, where we stock most of our products, has a Shipping Success Rate to US of 100% for the last 16 consecutive months.
This is our shipping location we have always advertised for guaranteed delivery.
Also, we have our EU locations with 100% delivery rate domestic in EU.

However, we do ship from multiple other locations with an average of 95-97% success rate of delivery, depending on final destination also.

We have always encouraged our customers to contact us all the times prior to their orders so that we can recommend them our best shipping location for fast and guaranteed delivery, based on their delivery address.

Please send us a PM here also with your order number.

"" it’s ok lesson learned "" >>> the lesson you will learn with us is that you will never lose your money with us and you will ALWAYS get your pack delivered, eventually.

How come u guys dont do any auctions on here like over on some other foruums?

A very good suggestion indeed, we will have to check the rules here regarding this.

First carrier had received an export limitation of daily outgoing packs. In order to avoid a even bigger hold up we have returned several batches of packages to our base and reshipped with another company.
New tracking codes should work within the next 48h.

You can claim a 20% DISCOUNT coupon code as a compensation for this delay inconvenience.

Please also send us a PM with your order no.

Thank you!

Shipping company’s are backed up during this time of year Sir. Please be patient, it will arrive.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

As stated in the email, please allow up to 5 days for the tracking to update.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

PharmaComStore GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

Check out our auction thread!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

e162c1b8dd6c5472bee66ffa57c53206.gif

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

TD!!! Feel like a big tool complaining about delivery and lack of tracking updates. It arrived exactly 4 weeks after placing the order. Don't make the same mistake I did. Just be patient and go to the gym.

TD!!! Thanks for putting up with my BS. 4 weeks to the day and worth the wait.

We understand. I get anxious myself when I'm expecting a package. It's the part of the business that, unfortunately, we can't control.

Thank you for your business, by the way. Myself and Tazz will be here if you need anything.

Auction thread still up guys! Ending soon!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thank you everyone who participated in our auction. We will be hosting these regularly now with another one towards the end of this month, if not early next month.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom