napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

should I start Winstrol at end of Sustanon cycle?

Jimmyjames

Hey guys, I have 100 10mg Winnie tabs and am wondering if I should start it now (end of 12 week sust cycle at 375mg WK) or just save for another cycle. This was my first cycle at 40 years old. All ancillaries and PCT is ready. I'm happy with what I have gained but wouldn't mind a little kick before PCT. I'm naturally skinny and am a hard gainer, my diet was super clean but I don't think I hit my target 3000 cal a day.
Thanks for any info, will post more later,
J

Thanks. Your saying because its my first cycle I should leave it out? I apptecite it. Im having hair loss issues as it is.

Thanks. Your saying because its my first cycle I should leave it out? I apptecite it. Im having hair loss issues as it is.
Definitely leave it out bro. First cycle should be test only, and if you are having hair issues now you don't want to use winstrol. It is a DHT based compound and very hard on the hairline

Thanks RickRock, Its very tempting hearing how much strength it can provide, not to mention the lean aspect it can give. I'm definatley leaving it out. I may never use it due to the hair issue. I may try Anavar at end of next cycle

Good to know Dylan, thanks. You have always said how much you love Winstrol, so i was hoping to use it since i already have it. Gonna check out the S4 vid.
And its cool to run it 2 weeks after my last shot which was today?

Good to know Dylan, thanks. You have always said how much you love Winstrol, so i was hoping to use it since i already have it. Gonna check out the S4 vid.
And its cool to run it 2 weeks after my last shot which was today?
are you asking about using s4 now? you dont want to use s4 during pct bro...

Top Bottom