napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switching to keto

JeffFran

Hi guys, I hope you are doing in all areas of your lives!
Recently I bulked and I was consuming around 1.75g of carbs per pound of body weight, but I wanna lean down for the next 4 weeks or so. I was going to give keto diet a try since I have a hard time losing fat genetically. Can I switch from 1.75g/lbs carbs to keto? Obviously I should lose many water weight on the beginning right?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

No need to go keto for just 4 weeks, if you need to reduce carbs to lose weight then I would reduce carbs to 80-100g split around training and eat protein and fats the remainder of the time.

No need to go keto for just 4 weeks, if you need to reduce carbs to lose weight then I would reduce carbs to 80-100g split around training and eat protein and fats the remainder of the time.

I agree with this. I have done keto in the past, for as long as a year, with decent results, but I have felt better, and got about the same results by just lowering carbs overall and moving most of carb consumption to the morning and around workouts.

Last edited:
youre gonna need more then 4 weeks to lean out bro
especially with keto. you dont start really adjusting to that diet until 2 weeks or so

anytime i cut i do what has already been said
i lower my carbs , eat carbs in breakfast and after workout only, and i increase my protein intake. increase my fats a little as well.

Top Bottom