napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I continue a with new cycle?

MikeHaynes

Hey guys, I just finished a solo 30 day cycle of just LGD-4033. I didnt see any real great gains (a couple pound maybe) but I did see some definition and strength. I am looking for bulk cycle and thought the LGD was the best for that. My question is, can I get another 30 day cycle without a needed PCT? I will not get the new batch before my last dose of this cycle though so there will be a period of a week without anything. Not sure if I should stack the second cycle or just continue with the solo LGD.

Thanks in advanced.

why are you running cycles like this? it doesnt make sense at all... you are wasting time and money

a week you'll be ok, assuming you got legit LGD.

Thanks!
Listen guys, I am new to this! I don't just want to start taking shit arbitrarily. I read that some got good gains with just the LGD alone which sounded less intrusive to me. Now that I have seen little to no side effects on a 30 day run of LGD I am prepared to try a full cycle of a full stack. No need to ridicule newbies for christ sake. I thought this was a place to get constructive advice so please, spare the newbie criticism. I am just completing a 30 day cycle of LGD and want to know what I should do next for my next cycle for the best gains that I am now looking for. It sounds like i can do another 30 day with no PCT but what should I stack the next LCG cycle with for best gains now WITH the least amount of intrusive side effects and least amount of $$ for sure. Thanks for all of you who are providing relative information.

Last edited:
Being that I took a 4wk cycle of LGD, (now will be a week before I get a new batch), once I get the new sarms (1 week break for delivery)would a 8 week cycle of LGD and MK-677 be a good stack for gains knowing that I will need to do a PCT after 8 weeks from the LGD and stay on the MK for a year? OR should I look at a different stack for better gains?

Last edited:
SARMS1.com - they got good reviews on other forums so I think the were legit. A bit cheaper in price too.

Last edited:
LOL....

" I don't just want to start taking shit arbitrarily"

But that's EXACTY what you are doing....you do a 4 week "cycle" without an once of understanding about how the compound works!
You arbritarily decided to do a 4 week cycle of a compound that needs 12 wks to be effective

BTW...sarms1 is shit...so much for your reviews

Last edited:
Being a smart ass will get you ignored here. You can either listen to what folks are telling you, or get the fuck out. You know where the door is.

So lets look at things.

1> You dont even understand the compounds you are taking (4 week cycle, and even asking if you need a PCT)
2> You got shit product, lord knows what you even took.
3> You ask about an 8 weeks cycle, so obviously again, you dont understand these compounds.
4> You state you can do another 30 days of LGD after a week off, with no PCT (again, with no understanding of these compounds)
5> When people are trying to tell you something, you cop an attitude. You may not like how its being said, but tough shit, grow a pair and listen. Once you actually know something, you'll understand the volume of dumb ass attitude coppers that show up here (and BTW, they dont last either)

My mistake. So what exactly is this forum for? I was under the impression that is was to exchange information and to learn and inform. If I had all the answers, I wouldn't be on the forum. I was just trying to get honest informative answers to my questions as I am new to SARMS. My feels aren't hurt but the disrespect is ridiculous when a new person is just trying to get honest answers. Its one thing to disrespect and provide the answer but you have members just jumping on just to berate. I have thick skin so no big deal. I came to iSARMS to get my next batch and thought the forum would be a helpful place to get a better understanding of what I should do next.
Thanks for your response.

Thanks JP.
I was thinking about doing a cycle of LGD and MK-677 for bulking. Is this a good stack for that and how long of a cycle should it be? When should I do the PCT?
Thanks again, I can tell you are genuinely trying to help others on here. Much appreciated

a cycle is always always 12 weeks, period. MK677 needs to be taken almost a year, 6 months minimum.

The best bulking stack is lgd/rad/S4/gw with a 3 week standard pct of gw/clomid/tongkat ali.

PCT starts right after cycle is finished.

Thanks JP.
I was thinking about doing a cycle of LGD and MK-677 for bulking. Is this a good stack for that and how long of a cycle should it be? When should I do the PCT?
Thanks again, I can tell you are genuinely trying to help others on here. Much appreciated
If you are looking to bulk, the power stack is your best option from www.sarmsx.com

Here is the layout

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Main thing is making sure you have the right source moving forward, and that you don't use subpar products again. Dylan and I both know first hand the quality issues with sarms1. Years ago we left there when customer complaints were rampant and product quality was shit

Rick/JP,
THANKS! This is the shit I need to know and I appreciate your knowledge and expertise. Looks like I will be going with this stack and cycle. I will go through SARMX for sure.
Thanks again guys!

Last edited:
I strongly advise you add gw to the cycle. It'll turbocharge your workouts, giving you max benefit of the cycle. GW should be a part of any cycle.

Thanks JP.
thats an excellent stack for bulking bro... i would consider adding s4 to it as its synergy with lgd is unquestionable but you can stick with just those two as well... either way, its going to be a MEAN STACK for sure!

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Top Bottom