napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMSX Shipping Time/Delivery?

cjvibe

Hey guys, wanted to get some feedback on sarmsX. I have placed orders with other companies in the past but heard sarmsx was the best place to go recently so I placed a small order at the beginning of this month to test them out. Did the wire transfer for the first time and it cleared on the 5th. Still no word from them on shipping info or if my order has even processed other than the wire being cleared. Is this standard operating procedure, and how long has it taken other to get their stuff? I'm trying to figure out if I need to go another route or if I should continue holding out.

Thanks

The wire transfer option is new and I haven't used it yet. I have not had any issues with SARMSX in the past. Order may take 1-2 to process, they are normally very good about sending tracking info when it becomes available. You will be fine, have faith and trust in the process bro.

Does anyone have a phone number or contact for them? Everything was finished processing on the 5th and I've received no update or shipping info.

Does anyone have a phone number or contact for them? Everything was finished processing on the 5th and I've received no update or shipping info.
[email protected]

Email them and see if there is something going on with your order. Also have you checked your email, including spam folder? Sometimes sarmsx requires additional info and your order is put on hold until they receive it

Guess i can add my two cents since i did the wire transfer route; I placed my wire transfer in on the 6th and got an order id and shipping conformation on the 8th. Its now the 27 th and i just received my package, damaged but that will be another thread for me. but mind you I'm in Afghanistan, APO address. so if ur stateside you will most likely get it way faster then me. But honestly like Rick said, email them, i was worried my self wiring that much money. All emails i sent i got a response back within 24 hours really good communication with them i say.

Top Bottom