napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx

marcusdavis23

How long is the response time with sarmsx? I got charged twice for my order and this was due to the bank stoping the transaction then I emailed Justin and told him the bank stopped it and to run it again and I'm thinking even though they stopped the transaction they got it to go through. Basically communication error and just wanting to get the other charge back now. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long is the response time with sarmsx? I got charged twice for my order and this was due to the bank stoping the transaction then I emailed Justin and told him the bank stopped it and to run it again and I'm thinking even though they stopped the transaction they got it to go through. Basically communication error and just wanting to get the other charge back now. Thanks guys.

generally the response time is 24 hours or less.. .make sure you send the email to [email protected] and tell them i sent you... if you have not heard back a day after you send that, let me know and i'll handle it direct for you

Justin has responded once and has asked for copies of my bank statement. I have screen shots in the email of the double charge. Just waiting to hear back from him. Thanks Dylan.

Justin has responded once and has asked for copies of my bank statement. I have screen shots in the email of the double charge. Just waiting to hear back from him. Thanks Dylan.

for sure brother, just let me know if you need my assistance bro

Top Bottom