napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS advice

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
I'm finishing up a primo cycle in a month or 2. Depending on how long I can keep it up. I want to add SARMS to the mix. I don't want any other steroids in there. I just don't do well with lots of steroids. I have S4, Rad 140, Lgd, MK-2866, GW on hand. My cycles these days are all based around definition. Not size. Obviously for a really defined look, you need some muscle size but I like to be lean. Not too heavy. I'd like to add 5-10lbs but they need to be clean pounds. That said, with what I have on hand, what are your recommendations for a cycle? Thanks.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

i would go with rad, s4 and gw brother... PERFECT for what you want to accomplish... here is the layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would agree with Dylan here that if clean and lean size gains are wgat you are after, you can't go wrong with RAD, GW, and S4

I have a question about pill and liquid cause all I keep seeing on here is that pill sarms are fake. But isn't sarms a powder compound. So to make it a liquid won't u have to turn it into a liquid using other ingredients

sarms are suspended in grain alcohol and thats how they are produced... often times with capsules, people are filling them with prohormones and other fillers... for example... there is a so called ostarine product that contains androsta in the ingredient profile.. now, why on earth would you fill it with an AI when sarms do not convert to estrogen on top of the fact androsta can be suppressive... how does that make sense ? it doesn't not to mention the THOUSANDS of people that use capsules that have side effects that would have no correlation whatsoever had they been using authentic sarms

In a video You posted u did say that in some rare cases estrogen irritation so in that situation would that be why some sarms companies put that in there product

In a video You posted u did say that in some rare cases estrogen irritation so in that situation would that be why some sarms companies put that in there product
absolutely not... not a chance because its like maybe 2% of users... that would be extremely stupid because it could crush estrogen... they do it because they KNOW if they don't people are going to have problems with whatever they have put in their product

Top Bottom