napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robolics Test/Deca/Masteron cruise

JackSteel

Banned
With my inability to safely do significant doses of certain compounds lately and my rapid weight loss from super low calorie diet and absence from the gym for a while I've decided to switch to a more powerful compound i.e. Deca.
I'm doing a low dose with it as well of course but a good test/deca trt-cruise level stack has always been very good to me.

Currently doing
200mg test E
100mg deca
200mg masteron E

I have to say I miss the extra libido boost from the primo but it'll have to wait for now.

I've started back with a heavy lifting regimen. Almost leaning more towards powerlifting but not too much. I'm basically doing a modified version of Dorian Yates' blood and guts trainer from like a decade ago which I've done before and enjoyed. My life is a bit more stable at the moment so hopefully I can breathe a little and have some much needed iron therapy.

If anyone has any questions or needs dealing with Robolics issues please don't forget to let me or one of the other fine reps know!

Stay shredded... going to get Robotic [emoji13]

Last edited:
Shocked, only for lack of a good memory, but I didn't expect the boner boost from the deca. Low doses do me well, but high doses ,come caber and/or masteron gives me "deca dick" terribly lol I'm definitely pleased with my first Robolics deca [emoji16][emoji1303]

Shocked, only for lack of a good memory, but I didn't expect the boner boost from the deca. Low doses do me well, but high doses ,come caber and/or masteron gives me "deca dick" terribly lol I'm definitely pleased with my first Robolics deca [emoji16][emoji1303]

Where can i pick up caber. I'm about to start a tren/test cycle next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can i pick up caber. I'm about to start a tren/test cycle next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit up RickRock for the caber, buddy! Robolics Labs does not carry caber but a source like biotech I would be more than happy to outsource it to. Whatever Rick says is good is good.

However I highly recommend adding masteron to that cycle. It'll will help in the same area. Robo mast is gold just like all his stuff.

Top Bottom