domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pure Essence is PURE EXCELLENT!

Pure Essence is PURE EXCELLENT!

Once I seen the flash sale for 40% off, I knew I had to jump on it. So I went and placed an order aromasin to stock up. But today I was thinking I should've added on some PCT item such as clomid and Nolvadex. So I asked for help and Dylan responded pretty quick and helped me through the whole process quick and easy and saved me from making 2 separate orders which would have made me pay 2x for shipping. Excellent service!

Can't wait for my ancillaries to come in!

Great to hear this bro. I personally have placed 5 orders through PE and everyone meets or exceeds all expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here beyond reproach when I comes to customer service

Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    Once I seen the flash sale for 40% off, I knew I had to jump on it. So I went and placed an order aromasin to stock up. But today I was thinking I should've added on some PCT item such as clomid and Nolvadex. So I asked for help and Dylan responded pretty quick and helped me through the whole process quick and easy and saved me from making 2 separate orders which would have made me pay 2x for shipping. Excellent service!

Im more than happy to help bro

That's awesome to hear buddy, and I'm glad you got it all taken care of. I knew you would!

Excellent customer service and even better products. Couldn't agree more!

are you going to get bloodwork done after you use the products?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    are you going to get bloodwork done after you use the products?
    I'm going to try!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm going to try!

You def should man.. I like to encourage everyone to get bloods done, it holds the company accountable, but also tells you how your body takes certain chems. PE is gtg for sure, and I recently had blood work done for their letro that I was running and couldn't believe how strong it was. Blood work confirmed it was doing it's job.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    You def should man.. I like to encourage everyone to get bloods done, it holds the company accountable, but also tells you how your body takes certain chems. PE is gtg for sure, and I recently had blood work done for their letro that I was running and couldn't believe how strong it was. Blood work confirmed it was doing it's job.
    Nice! Can't wait to use them