napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

is it ok to mix three steroids compound in one syringe

coronti77

Hi just wanted to ask is it ok to mix three steroids compounds mainly Tren Acetate, Masterone and T Prop in one syringe..(50mg of tren and Masterone each and 100 mg of Tprop)...i am asking this because i don't want to take separate shots of the three...

Mix and blast baby.......although, if you have to ask this, I'm curious as to what your level of experience is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

thanks for the info...i have been lifting for 3 years and have been doing basic cycles on one compound at a time such as Tprop....Sustanon 250 etc...but this is the first time where i have felt the need to stack 3 compounds together...although there is company called Orogin Pharma which are offering a blend mixture of (50mg of tren and Masterone each and 100 mg of Tprop) but i think the company is fake(pictures attached) therefore have decided to stack these compounds in one syringe..1.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

Don't know anything about that company, but there are other reputable sources on here that have blends.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hi just wanted to ask is it ok to mix three steroids compounds mainly Tren Acetate, Masterone and T Prop in one syringe..(50mg of tren and Masterone each and 100 mg of Tprop)...i am asking this because i don't want to take separate shots of the three...
Yes it's perfectly fine bro. I'm mixing 4 in one barrel right now in my current cycle. Test, deca, eq, and masteron

Like Rick said you can mix any oil solution together. Just don't introduce a water suspension into the mix.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've mixed them all. Water included. No issues. I know it isn't always advised but I think it's not as big of an issue as some make it to be.
Nothing against Bodean's answer! Just different trains of thoughts.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

thanks bro..was just curious to know how to do you get the dosage of 4 compounds right...i mean isn't it confusing to extract from 4 different vials from a single needle and put them together in one injection..

It's real easy bro. Figure out what dosages of each you want to run.
For example, you want 150mg of compound 'A', but it's 250mg/ml. Just divide 150/250 which gives you 0.6. That would be 0.6ml for that compound at that concentration.
Do this again for each one and you'll know how much you need to pull from each vial.
After awhile you'll just memorize them. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's all just simple math bro. Draw what you need of each, switch to an Inject pin and shoot it

Top Bottom