napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newish member/1st time post/sarmsx help

lonchedepassion

Greetings gents,

1st time poster, about 8month reader/learning. Wont bore with to many details. Heard about SARMS from friends, found this forum and been learning ever since, well off & on. 1st go at SARMS was a fail, not enough research/SARMS. But did buy from SARMSX. Now that i have a little bit better idea, i went with LGD and S4.(Gain size while cutting)Placed my order and got the damn "merchant has flagged your order" email. My question, Justin(email) stated; that i can wire transfer the money and that i would also save 20% on my order:). Has anyone done this, looking for advice b4 i money wire 6 bills. The other option is the form he sent. unfortunaley im deployed and i can't scan the documents and sign that form. If i do wire the money what do i do after? the email gave me the info where to wire the money but whats the next step? Or another option; can i take a pic of my CC/ID, digtially sign that form and send back. Seems like a hassle since ive ordered from them b4 and dropped the same kinda money with no push back, i know its to prevent fraud. Going with another VENDOR is not an option for me, reading all those damn horror stories with bunk sh*t, no thanks. Well look at that, i bored myself with the details. Sorry...thanks for any info.

v/r,

Kevin
And as always GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Age 33
Height 5'6 ish 5'7 on tinder lol
Weight 169
Body fat % 14-16 %ish
Years of training 5 yrs off and on. Last 6months gym 4-5 * a week
Goals, bulk then cut
Supplements, protien, pre work out(yeah buddy, Dr Jekyll, JYM,etc.)
nutrition, eat clean ish 2900-3200 calories

Greetings gents,

1st time poster, about 8month reader/learning. Wont bore with to many details. Heard about SARMS from friends, found this forum and been learning ever since, well off & on. 1st go at SARMS was a fail, not enough research/SARMS. But did buy from SARMSX. Now that i have a little bit better idea, i went with LGD and S4.(Gain size while cutting)Placed my order and got the damn "merchant has flagged your order" email. My question, Justin(email) stated; that i can wire transfer the money and that i would also save 20% on my order:). Has anyone done this, looking for advice b4 i money wire 6 bills. The other option is the form he sent. unfortunaley im deployed and i can't scan the documents and sign that form. If i do wire the money what do i do after? the email gave me the info where to wire the money but whats the next step? Or another option; can i take a pic of my CC/ID, digtially sign that form and send back. Seems like a hassle since ive ordered from them b4 and dropped the same kinda money with no push back, i know its to prevent fraud. Going with another VENDOR is not an option for me, reading all those damn horror stories with bunk sh*t, no thanks. Well look at that, i bored myself with the details. Sorry...thanks for any info.

v/r,

Kevin
And as always GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Age 33
Height 5'6 ish 5'7 on tinder lol
Weight 169
Body fat % 14-16 %ish
Years of training 5 yrs off and on. Last 6months gym 4-5 * a week
Goals, bulk then cut
Supplements, protien, pre work out(yeah buddy, Dr Jekyll, JYM,etc.)
nutrition, eat clean ish 2900-3200 calories
Pm Dylan. Im sure he can help you get this sorted out

This happened to my order just 2 weeks ago. Order was "tagged" and needed to do a wire transfer. There were no issues getting product after the wire transfer. Brian @ Sarmsx also got me a $100.00 credit on my next order. My purchase was well over $1K. You should be good to go.

Cheers

yes there is no problems sending a wire whatsoever brother... plus you get the nice discount on top of it

Top Bottom