napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle

MMAbeast

500mg sust ew
300mg tren E ew
50mg anadrol

Should i run anything else with this cycle ?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Your post is not quite vague enough.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Can't provide an answer without more info.. what are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Cycle experience? Years training? Goals for cycle? Do you have on-cycle supports for your oral? Do you have your estrogen and prolactin protection? Pct?

Your post is not quite vague enough.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html
No i like that i have ran two cycle test e @500 and bdol 1-6 kick 10 week cycle first. Second ran test @ 700 and 200mg deca
Now im here

Im 510 165lbs 8%bf 31yr

Oh i have been cruising on 100mg of test since my first im a lifer.

You're 5'10 and weigh 165?

Can you elaborate on your cycle history?
PCT for each cycle

That's pretty fucking small. That's extremely fucking small for having run 2 cycles. You really should build a base

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

5'10" 165 thats pretty damn skinny. Basically no base. You said ur trt is this by choice or drs orders? I can basically tell ur nutrition sucks and ur relying on aas to do the work. Especially if ur on trt.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I was 6ft, 168 and athletic built as fuck back in my military days. It may be light by bodybuilder standards, but its not light if you have the muscle built up and low BF.

I was 6ft, 168 and athletic built as fuck back in my military days. It may be light by bodybuilder standards, but its not light if you have the muscle built up and low BF.

I'll agree with that. I was on stage in June probably in the 150's but had more muscle on me than in any show previous.

Do you have a recent picture by chance?

I'm 5'10" 191# 7.5% BF and I'm not big by anyone's standards
You didn't answer the question of why at age 31 you are on TRT... where you diagnosed as hypogonadal... or did you just choose to be on testosterone for the rest of your life

Top Bottom