napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice

naveedz

So I have 4 bottles of cardarine and just ordered 6 bottles of sr9009 for my lab rar which will be cutting for about 2-3 months. For the sr9009, is it safe to dose 20mg every 4 hours until 60mg daily is reached? Or should my lab rat stick to the standard 40mg upper limit dosed 10mg every 3-4 hours? I wanted to really take it to the next level with my lab rats performance. How fast till my rat notices effects from 40mg dosing vs 60mg? The primary goal here is fat loss and performance. All advice and input is appreciated, thanks.

So I have 4 bottles of cardarine and just ordered 6 bottles of sr9009 for my lab rar which will be cutting for about 2-3 months. For the sr9009, is it safe to dose 20mg every 4 hours until 60mg daily is reached? Or should my lab rat stick to the standard 40mg upper limit dosed 10mg every 3-4 hours? I wanted to really take it to the next level with my lab rats performance. How fast till my rat notices effects from 40mg dosing vs 60mg? The primary goal here is fat loss and performance. All advice and input is appreciated, thanks.
I've never really seen anybody run it that high. I think 40mg per day is plenty which I'm currently running. I see no reason to exceed that.

there are no added benefits noted at any point going over 40 mg per day... you CAN if you want but i would not expect there to be any significant changes as running it at 40 mg per day

Top Bottom