Mid bloods ordered

maj79

Been traveling and I'm on week 7 of my first tren run

38 years old
5'8"
10- 12% (pretty lean)

Test E 475 wk
Dbol 30mg 1-4wk before workout as a pre
Tren A week 1-4 200wk(testing the waters)
Week 5-7 350wk
Armidex .5 eod
Caber -not needed 1-6wk

I broke down to took .25 of caber last Sunday and then on Thursday. Kinda felt a drop in sex drive. Not sure if it's going effect my bloods. I wanted to see what E was at before the caber.
I'll update and post the results as soon as they are in.

My question is should I continue with the caber or hold off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention. Bloods are ordered and next week (Business days) I'll go and get the labs done. I wanted to do them wk 6 but traveling pushed it back so now I'll be getting the results entering wk 8

Only way to know whether to continue caber or hold off is to check your prolactin. Did you order to have prolactin checked?

Only way to know whether to continue caber or hold off is to check your prolactin. Did you order to have prolactin checked?

Yes sir. Just two weeks later than I had wanted two. I'll post when I get the results

I'll be curious where your bloods are at. It could be a number of things but I kinda doubt its prolactin at the dose you are running. Tren even at a,low dose kills my sex drive with estrogen and prolactin in range unless I run a bunch of test with it. It can seriously impact serotonin levels which has a lot to do with the drop in drive in some people that are receptive to it like me

I'll be curious where your bloods are at. It could be a number of things but I kinda doubt its prolactin at the dose you are running. Tren even at a,low dose kills my sex drive with estrogen and prolactin in range unless I run a bunch of test with it. It can seriously impact serotonin levels which has a lot to do with the drop in drive in some people that are receptive to it like me

It hasn't killed it. I'm just not really to go 24-7 like normal.

Top Bottom