napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Little help with blood results.

Gunk

Hi, I'm hoping to get a little guidance with my recent blood test.

One of my questions is regarding my Estroidal. It is within range, but I had a feeling that 30 was an ideal place for it. Is that true? Is 15 too low?

My brief history is that I finished my first cycle of Test E over 3 months ago. I did a proper PCT with Ostarine, Cardarine, and Clomid. However, I have reason to believe that my source is suspect as my Test E seemed to be quite underdosed. Now I am wondering if the Clomid I got from them was weak as well because my Total T has only come back to 367 ng/dl. My natural T was over 1000 ng/dl before I started my cycle so I am pretty bummed to see these numbers.

I also see my ALT is in the high range, should I be concerned about that?

I have some legit Clomid now from SarmsX and I'm wondering if I would benefit from running the LiquiClo for 3 or 4 weeks to try and get my natural T boosted up again. The logic being that the Clomid I initially used may have been bunk.

I'm 39, 195lbs.

Thanks for any advice, you guys are always a big help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSznrI9faD5ZE1uQ3NwT080Qk0/view?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What was your LH and FSH pre-cycle? ALT is a little high, do you drink? 500mg of TUDCA a day may help bring that down.

I am on TRT so my knowledge on PCT is nill to none. Someone else will chime in on what you should do in regards to PCT. Damn, you were in the top 1% if your natural test levels were 1000 at 39yo.

Unfortunately, I didn't get labs on LH and FSH pre cycle.

I normally don't drink but I have gone through 3 or 4 bottles of liquor in the last 3 months. I'm done now. Was trying to see if it would help me sleep better.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nothing we can do about it now, but I would check those next time as that would be good to know now to access how effective your PCT was. However, given your present test levels, I would assume your PCT was lacking somehow or you just haven't bounced back yet.

Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in.

You didnt come out of PCT well. Personally, I'd do another 4 week pct, with quality products, add tongkat ali as well.

Top Bottom