napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD New

Mememachine

So I recently ordered LGD and it finally came after ridiculous time in the mail.
When taking I understand mixing is awful and dropping straight down the hatch is the best way to go, but today for some reason I sperged it and dropped it into my mouth and swallowed so the drop landed on my tongue. Will this fuck with my absorption or will I be fine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you order from? how long did it take? no, it will not mess up absorption whatsoever....

I bought from ozgainssarms.com. I couldn't find any reviews for them unfortunately outside of ebay and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be feeling in the first few days so I don't know how effective they are.

I bought from ozgainssarms.com. I couldn't find any reviews for them unfortunately outside of ebay and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be feeling in the first few days so I don't know how effective they are.
for fucks sake bro! what are you thinking buying on ebay?? seriously? those are completely fucked... you need to get rid of that shit asap!

Top Bottom