napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just proof

Just wanted to show proof that diet and consistency can get you where you want to go. Yes I have used and do use gear, however I'm on nothing at the moment and wasn't when both pics were taken 8 weeks give or take. Diet and nutrition are key, and I know it's stressed on the board all the time.
42308bc50129761536809ae0a717aa29.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Good job man! Diet really is magic and nobody knows it because they e been conditioned to eat garbage fake food for pleasure instead of seeing food as the tool and medicine that it really is.

Added a lot of definition and slimmed way down in the waist area... good job on all that hard work it's paid off for sure

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good job man! Diet really is magic and nobody knows it because they e been conditioned to eat garbage fake food for pleasure instead of seeing food as the tool and medicine that it really is.

Totally agree.

Great work OP, that's a big difference in those two pics and your hard work has paid off. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's say your 42 years old 6'1 250 lbs and 25% body fat. I do have decent strength as well benching 265 5 sets of 5' but the metabolism is definitely slowing down. Any recommendations? My testosterone was checked and came back at 413. Would you recommend trt? Diet and exercise isn't working like it used to lol.

Top Bottom