napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to ostarine cycle

GTx

Hi, i actually would like to know how is the optimal time and dose for the ostarine because i'm just loosing my patience searching on the internet, always founding confusing information, so as i saw this seems a very legit forum I would like to get some help from here.

I am actually 21 years old

Height: 5' 10
Weight: 180

I received my ostarine from sarmsx a few days ago and i thought of running it like this:

--Starting 10mg /ED the first week, and uploading it to max 25 at the end of the second week, during 12 weeks.

--PCT: I got a serm LiquiNol, this i have no idea how to take it, maybe during 4 weeks after finishing cycle? and which dose?

What would u recommend or change guys? thank you very much!

P.S. And in case of any sign of gyne? What would i have to get?

if you have pure mk it will not convert to estrogen...

you run it 25 mg the entire way unless you are a female, then you would start at 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

if you have pure mk it will not convert to estrogen...

you run it 25 mg the entire way unless you are a female, then you would start at 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi, thank you for your answer.

What is tongkat ali?

I already have the ostarine (mk2866) from sarmsx, so i trust that is the pure one and gonna try it at 25mg then. I also bought liquiNol too.

Could i just make this cycle (25/ed during 12weeks) with just tamoxifen? or i must have both clomid and gw?

Thanks again.

Hi, thank you for your answer.

What is tongkat ali?

I already have the ostarine (mk2866) from sarmsx, so i trust that is the pure one and gonna try it at 25mg then. I also bought liquiNol too.

Could i just make this cycle (25/ed during 12weeks) with just tamoxifen? or i must have both clomid and gw?

Thanks again.
you can use nolvadex, thats completely fine but you do need to add gw to it... tongkat ali is a test booster...

Perfect, thank you so much guys, i'm ordering my GW right now.

But i would like to know how important it is, I just heard of it and if you say it's for cortisol control i understand that is for preventing the muscle loss after the cycle, am i right? Then means that the mk make your cortisol rise up always you're on?

And the test booster i suppose it's because the mk2866 is gonna touch my hpta axis...

Also, which dose of nolva should i take on the pct, same one as clomid?

cheers

Perfect, thank you so much guys, i'm ordering my GW right now.

But i would like to know how important it is, I just heard of it and if you say it's for cortisol control i understand that is for preventing the muscle loss after the cycle, am i right? Then means that the mk make your cortisol rise up always you're on?

And the test booster i suppose it's because the mk2866 is gonna touch my hpta axis...

Also, which dose of nolva should i take on the pct, same one as clomid?

cheers
No, cortisol rises post cycle, not during the cycle which is what the gw is for

Nolva dose would be 40/20/20/20

Hey guys, today i'm starting my ostarine cycle, i want to know how much is the dose required. I mean, from sarmsx it says that we have 50mg every 1ml, so i have to take 0,5 ml for a 25mg dose? is it right? , the stuff is measured by 0,25, 0,5, 0,75, and 1 ml

Personally, I run gw in every cycle, it'll turbocharge your workout and max your gains.

Hey guys, i just noticed that after the first dose in the morning i'm like 2-4 hs that i really feel well with myself, like more energic and feeling my body ready to workout. Thing is that i cannot workout still the afternoon, so what do you think about maybe taking the dose 1-2 hours before training so i can take advantage of that? Maybe just placebo?

Thanks for helping guys, i appreciate it!

that should have no bearing on your workout but you can take it anytime of the day you want... just keep dosing it the same time each day...

Top Bottom