napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much Arimidex to use on 50mg Ed trestolone

Firz

Hi I was thinking of starting my cycle off with 50mg trestolone Ed for 4 weeks then going on to test for 8 weeks whilst on the trestolone how much and how often should I take Arimidex

I'd say 1mg ed. For that dosage I run Aromasin 12.5 - 25mg ed depending on how I feel.

What kind of experience do you have? I have ran trest quite a bit and for me it was very hard to control estro at times and I was getting sides at only 150mg/wk

What kind of experience do you have? I have ran trest quite a bit and for me it was very hard to control estro at times and I was getting sides at only 150mg/wk

This will be my 3rd cycle, first 1 ran test and second ran tren and test not had any issues yet with gyno but I know trestolone is a different ball game, I used vitamin b6 whilst on the tren would you advise I do the same for the trestolone cheers.

Same here... I've run it 3 times and the first 2 weeks is when you need to make sure you have estrogen under control. That's why it's best to pin every day and dose your AI everyday. Eod is gonna cause too many fluctuations.

What dose were you on and do you think 1mg of arimidex will be enough Ed to combat the sides

i would not use arimidex with trest at all... not at all.. it converts to estrogen at a higher rate than any steroid.. i would never use anything less than aromasin and many often need to even go to letro but aromasin should be sufficient...

OK I have never used aromasin or letro but I can get hold of either so what doses and how often would you recommend to keep the sides at bay, I appreciate all the comments just want to get this right cheers

OK I have never used aromasin or letro but I can get hold of either so what doses and how often would you recommend to keep the sides at bay, I appreciate all the comments just want to get this right cheers
honestly, with trest, i would HIGHLY consider running it 12.5 mg every day

Top Bottom