napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with a recent order.

Stunacw

I recently ordered GW and SR9009.
I received my tracking number on January 2nd.
Since the 2nd my status of the order has been:
A shipping label has been prepared for your item
This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date

I'm not really sure what this means. Has my box been sent to the facility yet?
I emailed them back but no response.

is this from pure essence? if so handle this in email or pm Dylan. let us know how it turns out but i don't think you have anything to worry about usps prolly is still trying to recover from holidays

Hey man, no need to worry its going out. Just not an instant thing you know. If only PE had drones or could teleport but reality is it probably takes a day or two sometimes to get everything out.
You will get it though very soon man no worries. Its only Wednesday too so just be patient.

Ya man, give it a bit. You received tracking on a weekend, so you have to account for a couple days for that. First business day was monday.

You'll see your stuff very soon my friend

things were backed up from the sale... i already checked on everything for you and your order has gone out so keep checking the tracking for status updates... in the future, this is not something you need to be posting in the forum, you need to send pm's... its not good forum etiquette whatsoever bro

things were backed up from the sale... i already checked on everything for you and your order has gone out so keep checking the tracking for status updates... in the future, this is not something you need to be posting in the forum, you need to send pm's... its not good forum etiquette whatsoever bro

Dylan, I honestly thought that posting in the forums was the right thing to do with out issue. Now that I know I will PM you in the future if there are any future issues.
My order came in on Monday. Thank you for all of the hard work and Info that you provide us. I love your videos!!

Dylan, I honestly thought that posting in the forums was the right thing to do with out issue. Now that I know I will PM you in the future if there are any future issues.
My order came in on Monday. Thank you for all of the hard work and Info that you provide us. I love your videos!!

Its no problem bro... Just hit me on a pm first in the future... Your all good bro and im really happy you got everything now... If you get time, post up results bro!

HI Dylan, I tried sending you a pm, but it doesn't look like its going through...not showing in sent after I send. Anyway, can you check on my order...Order #2441...I got tracking and all and got notification that it was delivered...the problem is it was sent to an address in another state. I've emailed them but have not heard back. Hoping they just sent me an incorrect tracking number, but then again I still haven't received it and I ordered on the 6th. Thanks for checking and sorry to post on here.

Top Bottom