napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

[Help]How long does it take from CB Form Hold to Processing

SupperFish

I have sent in all my information (Photos of ID, Credit Card and signed the form) on Saturday and I got an email from Justin one day after my information has been sent saying:

"Thanks very much for your email.

We will send your order for processing."

It's already Tuesday and I still got response nor did my credit card got charged from the Sarms I purchased. Does anyone know how long it will take for them to process and ship the Sarms?

PS: Also on my order, it still shows that my order is on "CB FORM HOLD"

please let me know your order number bro and your email and i will get this sent to them asap...

I usually wait 4-5 business days then email CS.They usually respond the next day.They get a lot of orders & sometimes things get put on the back burner(unintentionally of course).A simple email is all it ever took for me.I'm not saying email them every day asking "where's my sh!t??" either.My last order of LiquiCia took nine days from the time of my order to shipping.Granted it was placed on a weekend & it was a holiday weekend to boot.I emailed them & Justin got right back to me the next day with a tracking number.

I usually wait 4-5 business days then email CS.They usually respond the next day.They get a lot of orders & sometimes things get put on the back burner(unintentionally of course).A simple email is all it ever took for me.I'm not saying email them every day asking "where's my sh!t??" either.My last order of LiquiCia took nine days from the time of my order to shipping.Granted it was placed on a weekend & it was a holiday weekend to boot.I emailed them & Justin got right back to me the next day with a tracking number.

Thank you! I appreciate the heads up. Lol.....yes I tend to get impatient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I appreciate the heads up. Lol.....yes I tend to get impatient.

No problem bro.It happens to the best of us.They'll come through for you.I've been on here over a year & have never ever read that they stiffed someone.

are you still having an issue bro?

Thanks for the help! Justin contacted me this morning with a couple of options to proceed. I submitted the information that he requested. I'll let you know if a few days if I don't hear back. Thanks brotha!

Top Bottom