napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Brothers I need some prayers

BigBusiness

Things just keep piling up and I'm beginning to bugout. The stress is really getting to me and I'm trying my hardest to keep myself composed. In short MissB is having a procedure to have two lumps removed from her beast. First it was one now it's two and they really don't know what they are, till they take the biopsy from what they are removing. I would really appreciate some prayers to keep us strong and for some luck along this road. Thank you fam!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Things just keep piling up and I'm beginning to bugout. The stress is really getting to me and I'm trying my hardest to keep myself composed. In short MissB is having a procedure to have two lumps removed from her beast. First it was one now it's two and they really don't know what they are, till they take the biopsy from what they are removing. I would really appreciate some prayers to keep us strong and for some luck along this road. Thank you fam!!!

Brother if this makes you feel better my wife had 4 and the biopsy was negative. My prayers are with Miss b and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay strong brother!!!! I hope all will be well. Lumps are not necessarily a bad thing. Let's just wait what they are first before we start stressing out too much. Let's let them do their thing first. Do ur best not to let ur mind run too fast and too far away from u. Keep us posted

I don't want to say the "C" word, but it is truly the one thing I hate in this world... I am especially sensitive towards your plight & sending only the strongest prayers to you, Miss B and your loved ones. Stay strong & keep love brother [emoji123]❤️

You got it bro. It saddens me to hear this but i know you two are very strong. Thanks for opening up and sharing this as i believe it helps you relieve some stress and it allows us to pray for you all. Be strong bro. Keep us posted bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hey bro I know what you're going through - I'm awaiting results from some tissue that was removed just over a week ago as a result of a malignant melanoma. Anyway I'm thinking of you both and you are in my prayers.

Bro you helped me without knowing​ me and without thinking of any of your profit you always guided me to the right path because of you today Im safe from wrong things in my way only because of your good guidance I pray to God to make you and your family a healthy life and never ever God put you in such situation God will recover MissB God is with you we are with you.
With love.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Your family is in my prayers brother! Good luck and stay strong [emoji1421][emoji1431]

Dang man thats terrible news. I know we dont know eachother but i will say some prayers for her safe recovery and good news. Keep strong.

You got it Big B. Hope everything turns out ok for the misses. Take care bud.

you both are absolutely in my prayers... IM SO SORRY to hear this but it will all be okay brother... stay strong, believe in what God can do and she will be okay brother... if you need me , just to talk, please, dont hesitate to let me know

Very sorry to hear Big B. I hope its nothing serious. You and Miss Bizz are in my thoughts and prayers brother. Please let us know when you can when you know more

Hey BigB. You and MissBizz stay strong. This is only a small stream under the bridge y'all make. Best of luck and prayers for the both you bro.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thank you all for the prayers and DAMN I feel the love from isarms. MissB and I greatly appreciate the support and I won't lie I shed some tears reading the comments. Hopefully we get some results today or tomorrow.

Top Bottom